Levels too difficult after 1900

Options
Marlie-2
Marlie-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

As of level 1900 the 'easy' levels are almost always too difficult. After playing for days (weeks) the requirements change and the level is doable.Β I manage to finish the hard levels within a day, the 'easy' levels give soo much frustration that it is no longer fun to play.Β 

1937: 16 moves to collect 12 black sheep, 200 crops (2x100) and 6 flowers... HOW?

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Marlie, I know I just answered your comment elsewhere but I wanted to thank you for your feedback.Β 

Its players like yourself that let King know what the levels are like, that make the studio listen and take note and more importantly, change the levels slightly. They are meant to be hard and challenging as you are an elite player. But I know that also takes the fun out of it if its too hard. I remember when the levels were fun and they don't seem to be like that so much. Its players like you though, that make it easier for players like me when I get there. I am only on 1805 so you are ahead of me!

I will pass this over to the team who can share it with the studio, but the studio really are listening ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?