Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have tens of thousands of beans when in wifi reach but when disconnected I have 0 and cannot pay for companion helpers.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi dwb,Once you have been online and your beans synced you can now play offline with that amount. When you win beans they will be added to your current amount.
Hi dwb,
Once you have been online and your beans synced you can now play offline with that amount. When you win beans they will be added to your current amount.
Mark. Thanks for the info, but then why if I win a few beans, like 250 in a quest, that all my thousands appear even though I'm still offline?
Thank you
Hi guys,
Beans are now backed up online. This means that you can't loose them in case you need to re-install the game.
However, you'll need to be online so they can sync to your mobile device. If you have the latest version of Farm Heroes Saga installed then you should also be able to use the beans in offline mode by following this method:
1) Start the game while you're in online mode.
2) Once the beans have been synced you can now switch to offline mode and use the beans.
3) Once you go online again the number of beans will sync back to the server.
I’m going to ask one of the mods again
Thanks. What'd they say? I noticed that if I win a few beans, like 250 in a quest, that all my thousands appear even though I'm still offline. That means that I don't have to be online to get them initially because they are stored on my phone's local storage. This seems to be a bug.
Hi dwb we are waiting for confirmation to see if its a recent change by the studio