Why are magic beans zero when offline (out of phone and wifi area)?

Options
2Β»

Answers

• Cspalding
    Cspalding Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I some how lost all my beans
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Cspalding are you logged in to your usual method of logging in? Now it seems when we're not logged in, they don't show. If it says you are logged in, log out, restart the game then log back in.Β 
  • dwb
    dwb Posts: 115 Level 3
    Options
    Still waiting for an answer. Had lots of beans when online before shutting down. Start game offline, 0 beans, win a few bean while still offline and the beans I just gained get added to the bean count I had when online. That means the bean count is on my local device. So they were on my local device but not showing. They should show and be available for use as soon as I log in offline. Why aren't they? I think you can submit a defect report?
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @dwb, it's been a while since we've heard back from you!

Unfortunately this is something you need to ask Player Support to have a look at as we haven't received any new reports about this so it's better to report directly to Support here.Β 
  • dwb
    dwb Posts: 115 Level 3
    Options
    Apparently, that won't be necessary. I just tested it now and in airplane mode with WIFI off I shut my device off and back on, started the game, and got all my beans. Thanks to whoever got that working right.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?