No Event for several weeks

Options

Comments

07772021742 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    How Long more do we still have to wait for your events???

07772021742 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    No events month now tried everything 
  • Mamis
    Mamis Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options
    I think the problem is on Facebook, because I have event always .. The difficult is to release new levels, it takes more than 2 weeks ...
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,991 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Sashiko6 said:
    I can guarantee you there is an issue with their latest updates. I too was not getting any Special Events for weeks. 
    Then, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and they immediately appeared. 
    Weeks again and no new Special Events... uninstalled and reinstalled - and there they were immediately again. 
    Super frustrated because I lost all my saved up boosts both times. 
    This needs to be fixed for all of us long time players!
    Sometimes you can get events this way but that has nothing to do with an error. What happens is you were not in the control group before, with a new load sometimes it can move you into it :)
  • Sashiko6
    Sashiko6 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Sashiko6 said:
    I can guarantee you there is an issue with their latest updates. I too was not getting any Special Events for weeks. 
    Weeks again and no new Special Events... uninstalled and reinstalled - and there they were immediately again. 
    Sometimes you can get events this way but that has nothing to do with an error. What happens is you were not in the control group before, with a new load sometimes it can move you into it :)

@chi@"Chicken Slayer"
    Do you work for them?

• Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options
    Hi King
    I having been receiving the events regularly again however my mom’s profile is still not, it has been months. Please post how players that are not receiving the events can fix the issue. 
    Thanks.  
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,991 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Sashiko6 said:
    Sashiko6 said:

@chi@"Chicken Slayer"
    Do you work for them?

Not exactly @Sashiko6, We volunteeer, so we don't have the clearance the community team do to know the things they do...but we do have a little higher up level of knowledge than the players do as we can report things to the community team and they check with the studios. That means sometimes we know things such as glitches or behind the scenes stuff a little before you guys do or the reasons why things are they are, in which case, we tell you. Such as the control group reason. 

Hi @Filly_McBean unfortunately if your mum isn't part of the control group, she won't be able to access them if that is the reason. You need to check in the app store for updates and if she is connected to facebook (to save progress) and has no saved boosters (as they are saved to her device not the game and would be lost) it might be worth a reinstall. Sometimes that might make her move into a group :) 
  • sherrylynnsherry75
    sherrylynnsherry75 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    It has been months since I have had an event.  Anyone else?
  • Filly_McBean
    Filly_McBean Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options
    Mum used to get events regularly but that stopped months ago. I have reinstalled and sometimes it works and she will receive whatever event is in progress but once it ends the coming soon comes back and no events are pushed out. She is always on latest update as I check to ensure that is not the issue. She plays only on the one device (Samsung tablet) and there have been no problems with connections as she only plays at home. There is clearly an issue with folks receiving the events. Who can we reach out to at King to have profiles corrected as I would like to resolve this issue for her. 
    Thanks
  • Sashiko6
    Sashiko6 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I agree. This "control group" answer doesn't make sense. I have an IT background. I tested, implemented, and know programming language. Well, it does make sense if they're keeping the events from longer time players that are hooked (sadly).
    For me, I wasn't getting any new events for a very long time like several users are complaining about. I was running out of magic beans so I reinstalled and got the event immediately, completed it, and restocked my beans. Had that not happened, I would have quit the game. PLEASE NOTE, if you delete and reinstall, YOU LOSE ALL YOUR BOOSTS YOU HAVE WON. That, in itself, made me want to yell at someone. I sent a message and of course got no response. The event ended - and then, said a new "Flower Event" was launching in 1+ hour, last night. Went to bed, and the event wasn't there today. Obviously, there is an issue. If I didn't know any better, on the new launch for events, they're purposefully keeping them from long(er) time players.
    If I was a free to play customer, I'd feel I really have no stance on complaining. However, I was a paying customer (I feel like on some levels you have no choice unless you buy to progress). In contributing to the financial aspect, I feel I have a valid complaint. If they continue to ignore us paying customers, I feel more and more people are going to quit, permanently. I became a free to play player after they put a timer on Bonnie. That I feel was just pure greed. I literally would pay $1.99 here and there to keep her at level 5 to keep the game fun (not constantly be stuck at the same level, and actually be able to progress).
    My latest complaint is that they're giving 5+ moves as a reward in the Treasure Chest and at the bonus presents you win if you get stars on a level you're stuck on. I've won several of these but none of them are ever ACTUALLY awarded to my game. I sent them a message about it. 

This is the reply I received: 

We are sorry for the delay in replying to your ticket. We are experiencing higher than usual volumes, why not check out our in game FAQ´s and community site for help: https://communities.king.com. If you can't find what you need there, please reply to this ticket to get help from one of our agents.

There are several existing issues such as the beat a hard level to recieve the bonus, the obtain more farm animals (there are no more farm animals for me to win), etc. 

To have them take away Bonnie and the (questionable) Events is mind boggling to me. That's how companies lose their following. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?