What level are you at today?

Options

Comments

• GROSIK
    GROSIK Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Hello, I will share with you my joy, after many trials I managed to pass the level of 2389 :) And just now I wrote to you that I had stuck on it for several days. I just moved on. Maybe komus help, I chose the help shooting firecrackers, I think the best is here, maybe I can help you, good luck :)
  • droghyup
    droghyup Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hey.... i stayed like this 2,3 weeks
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,556 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    droghyup said:
    Hey.... i stayed like this 2,3 weeks
    Welcome to the community! Have you checked for updates?
  • Gerard_Broekhoff
    Gerard_Broekhoff Posts: 31 Level 2
    Options
    GROSIK said: Gerard_Broekho, you can go through it. I succeeded, now I am on 2389, you can do it too :) A lot gives you how the fruits reduce themselves and you do not have to sacrifice so many moves. I keep my fingers crossed and show off how you go. greetings

GROSIK zei: Gerard_Broekho, je kunt er doorheen gaan. Het is me gelukt, nu ben ik in 2389, je kunt het ook doen :) Veel geeft je hoe de vruchten zichzelf verminderen en je hoeft niet zoveel bewegingen op te offeren. Ik houd mijn vingers gekruist en laat zien hoe je gaat. groeten

I have also succeeded. Only at this pace I am still working for two years for the last 100 levels. Of course I can buy it, but that is against my principle. I am still about to give up this game because it has become too difficult. I want to pay money for a game, but not for gold. Then the challenge is no longer there. For the time being it has become too difficult so despite my level I am about to capitulate.
  • GROSIK
    Options
    Gerard Broekho do not give up, I also had moments of collapse and I wanted to stop playing, but nevertheless I tried to go further. I keep my fingers crossed and I hope that you will stay with us in the game.
  • GROSIK
    Options

Droghyup I also had such a cloud, but it helped me hint MarkHawk, you have to do game updates. Read the news from MarkHawk wrote exactly what you need to do to get rid of the cloud and keep playing. Good luck :)

• Hossusan
    Hossusan Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Hi everyone

I'm new to the game when I compare to you guys :silenced:
    I'm only at level 211 but progressing fast :bleep_bloop:
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,556 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Welcome @Hossusan and happy farming :D 
  • Hossusan
    Hossusan Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • GROSIK
    Options
    Hello Hossusan, I am also new here, it's great that you are with us and you play as well as we do during the game :) I hope you will easily beat the next levels, I wish you that, best regards :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?