Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

***OFF TOPIC*** what are your offline hobbies?

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,803 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @Chicken_Slayer During summer time ( which I can’t hardly wait 😏 ) I like to spend most of time going to the beach, and I usually picking up and collecting some seashells and glass stones along he shore and create something with it. @Pummy_Raj I grew up playing carram board 😀, seeing you posted on here, really bring me back to childhood memories, thank you for that 😊. I grew up in Indonesia and they called that game Karambol. 
    Hey @mysticalmysty,

Great to know that :):)  And just like you, I too "used" to collect different kinds of rocks & shells when I was a kid, not anymore!!  I guess I got too busy or passion changed  :o:o

If you are still interested, the "karambol" is available in Indian Grocery Stores, depending on the place you live.  I live in USA and there are many Indian Stores available here :)
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj I do live just few blocks away from little India, Jackson Heights in Queens, NYC. I go there often to get kulfi, but I just never know they have karambol, I might have to look for it, thank you for the suggestion :)
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hi @mysticalmysty,

Oh! yum... which flavor is your favorite?  I like the Mango and plain/regular one.  They are the best :3 I don't know how to make it.... one of my friends makes at home but it's not that delicious like them :o:o .  

The store people might not keep it out in the open... if you don't see one, you just ask the store owner and they will bring it out for you :+1:
  • mysticalmysty
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj 2 of my favorites one are mango and pistachio. 😋 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hi @mysticalmysty, next time I will try Pistachio... my daughter & myself like those more in a nut form rather than an added flavor =)

Hey @Chicken_Slayer, how are you and family?  Had a busy weekend?  
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Quieter thank you @Pummy_Raj :) well apart from catching Pokémon lol. We had a busy week with some days out while the children were off school, so little peace before they went back today. Youngest wasn't feeling it today, she wanted another week or ten years off ;) 
    Hope you're well? 
  • mysticalmysty
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hey @Chicken_Slayer
    Hope you are having a great day!  I am sorry... for some reason, I have not received your tag notification for above post :(  

If it weren't for @mysticalmysty post, I would have missed it longer!!!

Hi @mysticalmysty, Good Morning! Thank you for the wishes and same to you 🤗
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    No worries @Pummy_Raj, and same to you too @mysticalmysty what a lovely notification to come on to :) 
  • Irenka
    Irenka Posts: 65 Level 3
    edited April 2019
    Options

Dear ladies, warm greetings to you!

@Chicken_Slayer  ... @Pummy_Raj... . @mysticalmysty

Some of the things I love to do, when I get a chance to:

- making big puzzles with 500-1000 pcs., never tried 3000, the pieces a too little and it may take too long to get it done ( if 1000 I complete within 7-8 days);

- reading interesting books such as fantastic, historical romance/novel, even phycological or self development books for mind;

- rarely I can do cross-stitch or beadworks, if Im in a mood for it;

- I love sea too much, so I'm glad now I live in the Odessa city on the Black sea coast! I love to be near water even in the winter period & feed the seagulls, for example, or drink hot ginger tea. This winter my husband was bringing me and our baby daughter to few nice (mostly empty) beaches around when the weather was nice.

- sometimes with family we are going to forests, its more to the north, so in the forest I like to pick up mushrooms (in September '18 we went 3 times & I enjoyed it even being pregnant on last month). The air is so fresh and you feel refreshed also after being with nature.

- we like to do barbeque & shish kebab & grilled fish on holidays or weekend, maybe 2-3 time per month (that's my husband's duty, hehe, I just enjoy eating).

Nowadays I don't have much free time as my baby daughter is my main job now 😻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?