Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Window has shrunk!

jayney71
jayney71 Posts: 22 Level 2
Hi,

The window that opens on top of the background when I click on the next level to play.... the  one where you choose which boosters to use.... has suddenly gone tiny! I can't see how many boosters I've got! 

Can anyone help me get this back to normal size please? Btw its no different whether I play with my Facebook login or Kingdom.

Thanks,
Jayne

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @jayney71,  Hope you are having a great day!

I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue on your game!!  I would like to make sure that you are talking about 
    "Farm Heroes Saga" game!  Are you playing on PC or Mobile device?  If mobile device, which one?

Will it be possible for you to provide a screenshot of the issue, so that the Team Manager can have a better Idea about the issue!  This is the first time I am hearing this, hence I cannot help you with the issue.  But, if you can provide these above details as well as your Game ID, it will be much helpful to look into the issue.

If you are not sure how to look for the ID, here is a link with clear instructions --  https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/247379/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Looking forward to hear from you!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?