Winning special events the boosters are not added to existing boosters

Options
Swathi0803
Swathi0803 Posts: 7 Level 2
edited March 2019 in Support
After winning special events or choo choos challenge or any other events boosters are not added to existing boosters and sometimes even beans are getting added.  What is the use of winning these special events. 

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,691 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi @Swathi0803 there was an issue with choochoo, the rewards are being given it just doesn't notify you. Perhaps our community moderator @MarkHawk can let us know if there is an update us on this?
    Be careful with rewards too as some people confuse recharges with rewards. When playing games like flower tower, you get recharges after every 3 levels but they only add on if you have 0. If you already have some you are already recharged so you won't get extra :) 
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi Swathi0803! Welcome to the Farm Heroes community :waving:

Game studio are working on a solution so that winning items are more clearly shown in the game. As @Chicken_Slayer says; you did get your winnings but it was not clearly shown. 
  • ehgates
    ehgates Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Are their no programmers available for Farm Hero’s? Where are the events?
  • Lady_Choo
    edited May 2019
    Options
    hi @ehgates as I think I mentioned on your other post all events are not available to everyone, but you should be seeing some.

*edit there have not been any new events released for a few weeks so its not an error, will let you know what the studio say when we hear :) 
  • ehgates
    ehgates Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    We always gave events  @ Holidays - Easter came and no events -still no events. Maybe they just want us to stop playing. 
  • Swathi0803
    Options
    Then its waste of time playing special events and any other challenges when we have boosters. 
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    No they don't want you to stop playing. Perhaps they are busy with other projects for the game. What you need to remember is the events are a fun little extra. Pc players get nothing. So anything, even if they only pop up now and again is a bonus for you. If they have other more important things within the game, such as levels development, new features, fixing issues, they can only do so much at one time. Who knows they might have something up their sleeve or it might even be you have just played all the currently available events. If you want a challenge, try playing levels without boosters. It takes me weeks sometimes lol.
  • Swathi0803
    Options
    As boosters r not added to existing boosters after winning choo choos challenge or any other events, i don't feel like playing it n waste of time. Once it is rectified by the team I will start playing it and thanks for your reply. 

• Lady_Choo
    Options
    @Swathi0803 your original post about the choochoo challenge, you did get the winnings. You just didn't get the pop up and often they are added so quickly it doesn't look like they have gone on. 
    However if you are having issues with other events too, we need to look at some troubleshooting on your device because its not a widespread problem that I am aware of right now. So if we try some troubleshooting and it doesn't help, then the CM team can pass it over to the studio who can monitor it.  I hope this will solve it though. As I am not sure which device you are playing on, I am going to give you the main link. Please could you follow the steps for whichever operating system you use (ie ios or android) I just need to add though, make sure your progress is synced up with either Facebook or the Kingdom first so you can get the game back to your level afterwards, And boosters are saved on your device not your game, so if you have any saved up, use them first :)

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/229480/superstar-information-post-troubleshooting-help
  • Swathi0803
    Options
    I hav done it and do u hav any problem me posting here. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?