Daily rewards

Options
sunik
sunik Posts: 1 Newbie
for the 3rd week, why have I not received my Day 7 reward?

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @sunik and welcome to our Community!

Is it the Daily Bonus on mobile that doesn't work for you?Β 

Could you also let me know your Game ID? Check here how to find it.
  • dwb
    dwb Posts: 115 Level 3
    Options
    I'm not sure it is just the 7th. I too have had intermittent issues getting the rewards. I log into the game each day and some days it does not offer it to me. I don't see any where to click to go get it, just have to depend upon it being offered. And when it isn't offered then it resets to 1st day even though I played the previous day. There should be a place to click to go look adn get it if it does not offer it. Sometimes it seems I need to play an event or something before it will offer it, not just log in. Is that the case?
  • dwb
    Options
    Maybe they changes the algorithm a bit. Now I sometimes get daily rewards more than once in a day, perhaps if it is more than twelve hours apart (like at 8am and 9pm)?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @dwb,Β 

To respond to your first comment, I believe you are seeing this behavior on a PC?Β  If so, it was reported but, not sure how many players are seeing this weird glitch!!Β Β 

And with regards to your second comment, I believe it could be another glitch!!Β  Well, I would suggest you to enjoy while it lasts as it might change again :DΒ Β 

I know, not a perfect answer that answers your puzzle!!Β  But, just to tell you that "I hear you" =)=)Β 

Talk to you soon!Β  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!
  • dwb
    Options
    I'm still both issues. I use an iOS device. This week I was offered 1st and 2nd gifts within a span less than 12 hours. Yesterday I lost the 7th gift and was offered 1st instead.
  • Debe243
    Debe243 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I play every day. On the 5th day it has taken me take me back to 1 on the daily bonus. Very frustrating!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?