Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Game said "Installing" now crashes after "Play "

dwb
dwb Posts: 115 Level 3
I've had the game installed for a long time. I played it earlier today. Later I went to play and it's icon saied "Installing" and looked like a ring which moved around like a clock filling in the color. What it finished I ran it and got the Play button. After pressing it, the game shuts down (crashes, stops). I shut down my iPhone (with iOS v7.1.2) but that didn't help. Running the icon showed the Play button but after touching it the app closes. Retried half a dozen times.

Best Answers

• dwb
    Answer βœ“
    Let me clarify. Even though the game disappears it doesn't actually close. I double-tap the phone button to get a list of running programs and the game screen is there at the track. I tap it and it shows full screen but 3 seconds later it changes to the orange "King" splash screen, apparently restarting.
  • dwb
    Answer βœ“
    @QueenB, thanks for the offer, but never mind. I waited a week or so and it started working. I guess they fixed it. Yeah.

Answers

• dwb
    Answer βœ“
    Let me clarify. Even though the game disappears it doesn't actually close. I double-tap the phone button to get a list of running programs and the game screen is there at the track. I tap it and it shows full screen but 3 seconds later it changes to the orange "King" splash screen, apparently restarting.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks for reporting this @dwb

Can you do me a favor and try reinstall the game app? I know you will lose any saved boosters and lives but I'll compensate you for the trouble once the issue has been fixed and you should't lose your game progress nor Magic Beans and Gold bars so don't worry about that.

Once that has been done, let me know if it helps and I will also need your Game ID so I can locate your game records which you can find here.Β 

• dwb
    Answer βœ“
    @QueenB, thanks for the offer, but never mind. I waited a week or so and it started working. I guess they fixed it. Yeah.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Thanks for letting me know and happy to hear you're back in the gameΒ πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?