Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Boosters! The Farm Heroes Team needs your feedback!

Comments

• bby_doll24
    bby_doll24 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Feedback I have is why are there SO MANY hard levels in the 1200 and up level range? Not to have every other level a hard level would be more motivating to play. Especially when I have to pay for my boosters most of the time. 
  • estelaflorenzo
    estelaflorenzo Posts: 6 Level 2
    es muy atrapante y entretenido pero a veces te cuesta mucho pasar

• xjiggy
    xjiggy Posts: 11 Level 2
    I would like if one can convert the green beans to gold
  • mosi13
    mosi13 Posts: 58 Level 2

bby_doll24 said: Feedback I have is why are there SO MANY hard levels in the 1200 and up level range? Not to have every other level a hard level would be more motivating to play. Especially when I have to pay for my boosters most of the time. 

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    When you used all the boosters they recharges so you get one for free. But if you win for example the tractor race and get a tractor booster then the one that recharges stop recharges.

For me that means that I miss a reward/price. It should be that the one that recharges recharges to full.
    The same when you get the daily bonus. If you out of boosters and they recharges the one you got as bonus you don´t get it.

So you will have two. The one that recharges and your reward/bonus.

It should be that, the one that recharges. Ones they have started recharges they should still recharges till they are full even if you get some extra during the time it recharges.

And One anonther thing with boosters that recharges. Now I don´t know if it is in all events. But in some events one reward are that the boosters recharges. But you don´t get the reward if you have boosters. So that reward should be changed so you get one extra booster.

Hope you understand who I mean.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    I understand you ideas perfectly.

Firstly, I will answer your second point ( I like to do things backwards =) )
    Sometimes the rewards are a booster recharge. Some of the boosters take 24 hours to recharge, so that would be a great benefit to some players. Sometimes, you actually get an additional booster. To me, this means that some rewards should be greater than others. In my opinion, this is why sometimes the rewards are a booster recharge and other times it is an additional booster.

Now to the first point. I have previously done some coding for website forums and some games since about 2002. This has involved bug finding, testing and squashing. Other times it has involved bringing forth new ideas. Whether they be my own, or features that I have seen with other software. It has also involved re-coding the software so it will make some features act differently. The third one relates to what you have asked. In my opinion, what you have asked would require several hours of work just to find out where the lines of code are located. Some software has millions of lines of code. And because you have asked for the changes to happen in multiple way, this adds to the complexity of the changes required. Sometimes making changes like this requires a lot of bug testing and can cause crashes. Nobody wants something to crash when it was working perfectly before.

The team is always busy creating new levels and events. Also a big priority is fixing any bugs that have crept into the system. So whilst I understand your reasoning your idea, due to the time it takes to deal with the things that I have already mentioned, it may be a very long time before this is looked at.
    Nevertheless, I will tag @QueenB and see if she responds.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    @Rancid

I haven´t done coding but I have worked on a support on a bigger community, in close contact with those how created it and fixed bugs so I know a little about it. And I´m used to recreate bugs so they could fix them. That could take many hours even days to find.

You write "you have asked for the changes to happen in multiple way" that´s not correct. It is the other way. Today it works in multiple way. I want it to works in just one way.

If I look on recharging it is probably manily in two parts. The big part are that when you are out of booster it starts recharge/clock start ticking.
    The other part are that it should stop recharge if you get a booster from something else. I want to take away the second part. Sure it might take a couple of hour to find it, But I don´t think it will be a problem to remove it.

There is a third part. That in it. When you get the reward recharge it instant recharge the booster. Even take that part away.

For me a reward/price/bonus are something you get extra above what you already have/get. So in an event if the reward are recharged booster that means if you already have booster you don´t get the reward. The same with the other rewards like you win tractor booster or get a bonus. You don´t get it because the recharging stops.

The part you write that some rewards should be bigger then others. I agree. But all players that reach the level that gives a reward should get a reward.

• sakura71
    sakura71 Posts: 11 Level 2
    All my boosters disappeared. Can you please tell me why and give them back? Thanx.
  • Fergie1945
    Fergie1945 Posts: 7 Level 2
    As with other comments - shovels and colour collector are my favourite boosters for Farm Heroes. Like the daily booster bonuses. VERY helpful.
    For Farm Heroes SUPER saga I'd love to get more of any booster - although the basket (collector) is the best. HOWEVER we no longer get daily bonuses in SUPER - why is that? Some of the levels in SUPER are extremely difficult without boosters.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?