Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Level 1988 Farm Heroes

obbio555
obbio555 Posts: 3 Newbie
For the last 2 days I have been trying to load level 1988 on Farm Heroes. Each time it tries to load it takes 90 of my points. I can play any other previous level but this is the NEXT level I need to play and it won't load. I have tried everything I can think. Is anyone else having problems?

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hello, @obbio555! This is actually the Candy Crush Saga section of the community. I'm going to tag @Jelly Jenny to move this to the appropriate section.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Thanks @Crimson_Dawn! @obbio555 I'm moving your thread to Farm Heroes Community so your fellow farmers can see this. Have a great day :) 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,378 Candy Moderator
    Hello @abbio555, Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :)

Before I can suggest anything, I would like to clarify few things for you....

1) When you wrote "it takes 90 of your points" -- does it mean 90 Magic Beans?  If so, one your Companions must have checked-in.  Make sure to un-check that option, and you will not loose those Beans :+1:

2) What is happening when you are trying to load the new level?  Is it going back to Map screen or home screen?  Or is it just freezes and you cannot click on anything?  

3)  Did you recently update your game (within last week or so)?  If so, you do not have to worry about anything... it is a glitch that popped up with that latest update.  It has been reported and the King Studio is working on it to resolve the issue :+1:

Please post back with your answers so that we can be of further proper guidance.  To do so, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • obbio555
    obbio555 Posts: 3 Newbie
    @Pummy Raj 
    1. yes beans 
    2. When I load the game and select level 1988 - it starts up - and it shows the dog running saying loading and NEVER does anything after that. That poor dog has been running for a week non stop. LOL.  But really it will never load. He just keeps running. 
    3. Any other previous level I try works just not 1988 - and I need to do 1988 to continue my game. 
    4. I don't recall updating my game but it is possible I was in the middle of moving last week and I just don't remember
    5. You say it is a glitch and they are working on it. Do you know the time frame for the fix. It has been over a week. 

thank you!!!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,378 Candy Moderator
    Hello @abbio555, How are you doing? 

I sincerely apologize for my delayed response!!  I have not received your tag notification and till you sent private message yesterday, I could not come back to this thread to check your answer!!  Very Sorry!  

Can you please post your game user ID number with the help of this link https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/247379/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

Once you write back your ID, the Community In-charge will be able to look into your game and find what the issue is :+1: 

Thank you very much for your patience.  Have a great week ahead!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?