Game playing on mobile but not IPad

Options
13»

Answers

• AnaL
    AnaL Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    My Farm Heroes app updated today and I still do not have a yellow and orange King logo to login to my King account. Can someone please tell me why not and what to do about it?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @AnaL, Thank you for replying back :+1:  

I am sorry to hear that and I am puzzled on what would be the solution!!  Usually, reinstalling the App will remove glitches, but, it doesn't seem to working in your game!! 

A Question (another silly one)!!  After reinstalling the App, did you log into the game through King account also OR just through Facebook account?  Can you make sure of that please? 

If you remember logging into the King account after the Re-installation, try this ---> 
    Close the game on your Mobile device ---> Disconnect the WiFi --->  Clear the Cache and turn it off ---> 
    GO to King.Com on a Desktop / Laptop ---> Open Farm Heroes game and play 1 or 2 levels --> Now, turn on the Mobile device and connect to internet.--> Open the game after 5 to 10 minutes  -->  Check if the King Logo is back on in the game (or if it asks you to log-in on your Mobile)!!  

I tried this a while ago for similar kind of issue and it worked!  So, hopefully, it works for you too.... Don't ask me the reason... I am not a tech savvy ::D  

One of the Community Managers always tells us that if a game is having a glitch and does not work properly, use a different device to play the game.  Surprisingly, it works and we won't see that glitch at all!!  

Hope it works for you too!  Have a great day/evening!
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    Options
    I playing pc or telephone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?