Events 🏆Your thoughts matters to us!

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    The Goggomobil was made between 1955 and 1969. That YouTube clip was actually an ad for the Yellow Pages telephone directory. Overnight it turned the Goggomobil into a superstar and at least 5 more ads were made about those little cars. In real life, the couple in the ad ARE husband and wife. They also own the car in the ad.
    The cars are rare, but rare does not always mean expensive.

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options
    Well, my very first challenge/event has arrived, Honey Harvest! The problem is the 'team' I've been given, to reach the challenge and win prizes, rarely play.

I've no chance if I'm doing it single-handedly  :(

Can I sack them?   =)
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,465 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Sadly no @Eggcracker sadly no :( 
    I really wish we could remove ourselves or others as I don't get time to play on them so feel sorry for anyone partnered with me. 
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options

Sadly no @Eggcracker sadly no :( 
    I really wish we could remove ourselves or others as I don't get time to play on them so feel sorry for anyone partnered with me. 
    @Chicken_Slayer, You're Fired!  =);), heh heh
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Whilst there is no option to remove players from your team, there is a work around that I have used twice. If you allow the time to expire on the challenge without getting the 400 pots, the entire team will be disbanded. The next time you play, you will automatically be entered into a new team. I had to do that twice before being in my current team, thankfully three of them normally get close to 200 pots between them. The only downside is that the challenge goes for 14 days. And of course there is no guarantee that the new team will be more helpful than the one you have now.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Event - winter evening

I'm at the 14 level of 18. In the 14th level there are 18 moves. Gotta make hay. Before you can do that you have to remove the ice beforehand. There are 3 types of fruit in it and the water. You only need the strawberries and water. You also have to bring in 4 sheep. It is not classified as a difficult level, although it is difficult. I've been attached to it for a long time. Now that it's Christmas time, I can't play every day. And I don't feel like playing anymore, because you can't make it. Why is such an event held and then at Christmas when you can't make it? That should be coordinated better! I don't play it anymore ... A shame about the time you waste.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'm not up to that level yet, but I should be up to there soon. And I will see what I think of it.

Hang in there!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,769 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello @Rancid

This has nothing to do with perseverance. For me today is Christmas Eve and the next 2 days are Christmas holidays. I am with my family and do no technology. In this event I'm the only one that's ready. That says a lot. During this time, you have to do more in real life. You could have shortened this. Aer are 18 levels and I don't have time to finish playing. Something like that should be thought through. It is the case with the 4 sheep, if you have one in the hay, one comes down from above. And you have to produce water yourself. If you play it, I would love to read your answer to it !!! Please think of me. Since the marking does not work, please also privately.

Merry Christmas.

Bildergebnis fr schnes weihnachtsbild
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    I noticed the same on all games @Spinnifix King games and not king games. Its maybe because not everyone has families or Christmas and so have the time to play. We don't have to play the specials, so don't get upset :) 
    Merry Christmas :) 🎄🎄

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?