Events 🏆Your thoughts matters to us!

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,778 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Chicken_Slayer

Hi there! These events are for almost all players. Why should only part of them play and make it because others have something real besides playing and virtual? You could at least reduce them so that everyone can play them. Is this a problem? Sorry !!!
    M
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @Spinnifix all events are available to a certain amount of players to keep the games stable and to see what works and what doesn't. Everybody should get some events at some point. I know that doesn't seem fair but a lot of companies do that :( 
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    It does not matter. I am one who sees everyone and not just a part. I haven't played for a few days now and see that none of them got as far as me. You will notice what you get from it. Only a part plays it and manages it. It could be more if you tackled it properly !!!
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Unfortunately, this society is always full of excuses, instead of seeing it logically and honestly. I don't like that at all !!!

Just SAD!!!
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    I see it very often in games. Come and when they get stuck they go. Then you have achieved your goal. That people don't play. I have read this many times before on the PC. So what are you upset about?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,484 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hey @Spinnifix I understand that English isn't your first language and that you are sad about it. We have a saying though in England. Don't shoot the messenger. I am not making excuses I am just telling you the reasons for it. I completely agree with you, I think it should be open to everyone. On computer though people do not even get them to play. Well not those with the flash version anyway so we should be happy when we can instead.
    On another note, I hope you had a lovely Christmas :) 
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    1 event per week with gold bar as reward is ideal 
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @oncleSnake

I was thinking again. because I complained a lot about the event. Suggestion: What do you think about combining events with the levels? This means that you can continue to play your levels with a challenge. I always have to decide whether I want to continue playing my levels to get the trip done or the events. So that I only play the events during the time and no levels. I saw it at Candy Friends, which I play. It is well done there. You play your levels and collect: For example, dip stars or cookies. Yes, they are candy games. That's clear to me - but can't you do something like that in Farm Heros? I play a lot of legends and when I play the event here I don't play anything else and nowhere else. This is bad. Please, make it more helpful for everyone !!!
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @chicken_slayer In this case, it has nothing to do with English and the language. It was about playing. You don't need language to play. It's an extra thing. But I made it clear again and passed it on to the processor of Farm Heros. Maybe it could be improved for everyone !!!
  • manasek01
    manasek01 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    my events are either disappearing or not showing at all. Sometimes logging off and on helps (reminds me of windows os)... but usually I’m without events for a while which sucs... I’ using the app on iPhone in the latest version... not even the update fixes it

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?