Friends can't send lives

Options
124»

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    On your keyboard there will be a button labelled "Print Screen" or if on a laptop, it could be "PrtSC". Press that and open Microsoft Paint. Click Paste in the top left corner. An image of the screen should now appear. In the top left corner, there is a tab called "File" Click that, scroll down and you will see "Save As". Choose JPG, remember where you saved it and you have a screenshot.
  • Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    edited January 2020
    Options
    QueenB said:
    A question mark over the names? 🧐

Never seen that before...if you still have this, can you send a screenshot so I can ask around what that might be?

@QueenB Me again, what I meant to say was it was over the heart, does everyone have this?. Couldn't get screenshot earlier, so took a pic with my camera. I do now know how to do it, for future emergencies  ;) 

Picture in the next post, so good I did it twice!
  • Eggcracker
    edited January 2020
    Options
  • Eggcracker
    Options
    QueenB said:
    A question mark over the names? 🧐

Never seen that before...if you still have this, can you send a screenshot so I can ask around what that might be?

Hello again, so sorry to be a nuisance!

I did post a camera picture of the screen yesterday, but I got in a bit of a muddle with 'quotes', and not quite sure if I tagged you in. I do now know how to take a screenshot, for future reference!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Options
    **Edit by CM: Duplicated**
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Aha, I see what you mean now 😊

So the question mark is just to show that somebody is asking for lives and when you have received lives, there will be a plus sign instead of the question mark.

• Eggcracker
    Options
    QueenB said:
    Aha, I see what you mean now 😊

So the question mark is just to show that somebody is asking for lives and when you have received lives, there will be a plus sign instead of the question mark.

And they are ticked, to send, but nothing arrives.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?