Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Rancid said: First, let your boosters recharge. Then:#1 Use a catch all on either the apples or onions as your first move. This drops the eggs closer to the bottom, which makes it easier to match them up.You're brilliant! Tip #1 made all the difference. I finished with 3 Stars!! Thanks!
QueenB said: The Studio has been looking into this and they believe there might be an issue which they need to continue looking in to.They don't know how long this will take however, you will still be able to collect a free reward and not being left empty-handed 😉We know this is not ideal and we apologies for the inconvenience caused.Thanks for your patience while we look into this 😉So then I would be correct in assuming it's a 'game issue' and had nothing to do with my signing on? For the record, I sigined on at about 5:38 pm and got Day 1 again.Thanks for your attention to this matter
firebombmarkus said: @Ei Can you tell me which device and OS are you using? And of course, check if your game is up to date. I will tag @QueenB again so she can check it out. She is very busy and sometimes she needs time to answer. Thank you for your understanding. I'm using a laptop with Windows 10, same as I've been using for YEARS! I don't think it's ME.
QueenB said: Hi @Ei May I have your User ID so I can ask Player Support to check your logging history and check no days have been missed? Also, are you playing on multiple devices or just on PC? No.I've been tracking the last 3 days 10/10-Daily Bonus Day 3 10/11-Daily Bonus Day 3 (again) 10/12-Daily Bonus Day 1!!!Do I have to play the exact same time every day, for my Bonus to advance using this new format?Also, neighbor is getting my help request, but not receiving the lives I send her. She is on the old format.
Ei said: I returned today, a little earlier than yesterday, and they gave me Day 2 Bonus again...it should be Day 3. Not that it matters. Level 730 is impossible (2:44 pm est)