Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Farm heroes saga crashing on Android

Options
mel63
mel63 Posts: 2 Newbie
Farm heroes saga keeps crashing. Very fed up. What's up?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @mel63 Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Can you please tell me when did this problem started?

Did you try any troubleshooting steps and if the issue gets fixed?  If not, please follow this link and try the steps provided there  Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Please post back how it went!  If the problem still persists, I will escalate the issue to the Community team.  To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Hope everything works out!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S:  This category is specified for Pet Rescue game Questions!  But, it is OK and you don't have post again.  I will request the Community Team to move this thread to Farm Heroes Support :+1:
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @mel63 I'll move your post to the Farm Heroes pages.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @mel63 Hearty Welcome to the Pet Rescue section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Can you please tell me when did this problem started?

Did you try any troubleshooting steps and if the issue gets fixed?  If not, please follow this link and try the steps provided there  Troubleshooting for Android Devices

Please post back how it went!  If the problem still persists, I will escalate the issue to the Community team.  To post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Hope everything works out!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

P.S:  This category is specified for Pet Rescue game Questions!  But, it is OK and you don't have post again.  I will request the Community Team to move this thread to Farm Heroes Support :+1:
  • Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @mel63 I'll move your post to the Farm Heroes pages.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?