Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Mother Hen is back 🐔 - Win Golden Egg!

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

How does it work?

The event works in 3 phases

1. The Access Phase - you will get a pop-up in your game, telling you the Access Phase has begun. To pass this stage, you must pass 3 levels in 7 days. After the 7 days have passed, you will get the Golden Key, which will give access to...

2. The Chicken Coop -  Complete all 9 levels of the Chicken Coop in order to find Mother Hen's Golden Egg!

3. Collect your Gold - If you complete the Chicken Coop and find the Golden Egg, you will get your share of the Gold Bars that are divided between all the players who found the Golden Egg.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    I haven't seen the pop-up on either my phone or my tablet. Maybe I will see it later, maybe not. As long as others are having fun, that is the important thing.
  • sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,770 Level 5
    Ok, I updated  the game and passed level 34······ But where is the event?
  • christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    Can I still access this if the game is on my iPad and not my phone? I mean this there way I can get it my phone with the level I am at on the iPad? 
  • BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,070 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2019
    I passed three levels then got a pop up to say pass three and fat the key 🔑 so a bit confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷‍♂️ 
    PS does completing 5 levels in the ignite quest count or not 😄🇦🇺
  • QueenB
    @一氧化二氫, this is just a general pop up to get players to update the game app to the latest version so please make sure the game app is up to date.

The event doesn't have an on-screen icon or showing on the event tabs like you're used to seeing. Here are the rules:

The event works in 3 phases:

1. The Access Phase - you will get a pop-up in your game, telling you the Access Phase has begun. To pass this stage, you must pass 3 levels in 7 days. After the 7 days have passed, you will get the Golden Key, which will give access to...

2. The Chicken Coop -  Complete all 9 levels of the Chicken Coop in order to find Mother Hen's Golden Egg!

3. Collect your Gold - If you complete the Chicken Coop and find the Golden Egg, you will get your share of the Gold Bars that are divided between all the players who found the Golden Egg.

**You only get a pop up once you have completed the challenge after each phase.**

Hope this clears out any doubts :)

• QueenB
    Can I still access this if the game is on my iPad and not my phone? I mean this there way I can get it my phone with the level I am at on the iPad? 
    If you only have access to this particular event on your iPad, you will have to play it trough the iPad as this feature does not get synced between devices. 
  • QueenB
    BQN537 said:
    I passed three levels then got a pop up to say pass three and fat the key 🔑 so a bit confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷‍♂️ 
    PS does completing 5 levels in the ignite quest count or not 😄🇦🇺
    I've checked with the studio and they have informed that after completing 3 levels, you will get the Golden Key the next day. Keep an eye on the pop-ups from now on so you don't miss out on anything.

Completing the Ignite event does not count 😝
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,688 Sweet Legend
    The event starts on 14.11. at 16h. I'm looking forward to it. Keys already picked up.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    I've  updated my game and cleared my cache and force closed my iPad and still nothing.  Bonnie went away two days ago, I played yesterday and today still no new events.  Looks like I won't get a chance to look for that golden egg!  😯😥🐨

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?