WANTED - Golden Egg!

QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,826 Community Moderator
edited November 6 in Discussions

Mother Hen has laid a magnificent Golden Egg - but oh no! She's mislaid it somewhere in the coop. Help her to find it again, and win a share of 2,000,000 Gold Bars reward!

Only the best will be successful πŸ˜‰

How does it work?

Find all you need to know here

Please share your feedback below and let us know what you think about this event!

Good cluck!

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

Prev1345

Comments

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,843 Superstar
    Wow! It seems very exciting 😁 @QueenB And the number of gold bars is insane πŸ™ˆ I will give you my feedback as soon as I see it in my game. When can we expect it to start?

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Beginner's Corner in Candy Crush Saga
    🌈
    Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
    Shake Piggy Bank - Friends Saga
    🌈
  • wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 2,793 Game Expert
    edited November 6
    Hi @QueenB! Hi @firebombmarkus!
    I am really excited because this is my first big "competition" in Farm Heroes! 
    I got the teaser pop-up yesterday and a different one today. I wish I had taken a screenshot of when I started but I did the three levels plus a few more and nothing happened. Then I force-closed and came back again and the message below came up. I did another three levels (I have screenshots of those) but nothing happened again. I decided to restart my phone after logging all the way out and this time I didn't have any Golden Egg message. I did do another five levels this time. I have done almost 15 levels today after receiving the Golden Egg message. I didn't get three stars on all the levels but I did on almost all of them, and did it without losing a life. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. 
    Please feel free to move this to a different thread but I didn't know where to post for now. Have a wonderful day. Good cluck! Ha. So fun! 🐣

This is my message after already doing several levels and force closing the first time. Let me know if you need any screenshots from my map or the ones I took at the end of the levels. Thank you again! ❀️🐳
    @wafercookieflippers That's awesome that you already have it in your game 😊 As I understood, the first part lasts for 7 days. In your screenshot it says that it will end on November 13th so I guess you will get your reward when the first part ends up. However, we will wait for QueenB to confirm it tomorrow and let us know if we are wrong.

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈
  • piaanderssonpiaandersson Posts: 71 ✭✭
    edited November 6
    @QueenB ; Maybe itΒ΄s to early to write just yet. But do it just in case.

I got a gloden egg a couple a days ago, donΒ΄t remember what day and donΒ΄t remember what it said. Played a couple of levels after that.

Earlier today I got the popup like wafercookieflipp shows. Mine said the same. Later I again got the golden egg again. That said I should finish three levels in 7 days to get the key. I havenΒ΄t finish the third yet.

But I donΒ΄t know if I will be able to get the key because I have to clear the cache in my game so one funktion will work as it should. (thatΒ΄s had been reported but not fixed) If the golden eggs lays in the cache on my device I guess I wanΒ΄t get the key.

I put in a picture of the popup of the egg I got today. And I have put it togheter with the level I was to enter. IΒ΄m now on level 2515 the last one in that episode. If/when I pass this I have made three.

So can you check where the egg popup registrateds the progress I make.

Thanks so much for the info @firebombmarkus! I hope it pops up in your game. πŸ€—
    You are welcome πŸ€— @wafercookieflippers

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈
  • DiadDiad Posts: 38 ✭✭
    I've passed more than 3 levels but no further mention of the key too. Hopefully it'll all be revealed on 13th.

@Rancid 🦝 I hope Rancid can share. That's good! See what happens when we all share? 🦝  <3 πŸ™ƒ

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,826 Community Moderator
    Glad to see you're all excited about this event πŸ€—

So yeah, you have 7 days to pass 3 levels in order to get the Golden key for the Golden event. If you have made this, you should receive a pop after the 7 days letting you know you have earned the Golden key.

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,826 Community Moderator

How does it work?

The event works in 3 phases

1. The Access Phase - you will get a pop-up in your game, telling you the Access Phase has begun. To pass this stage, you must pass 3 levels in 7 days. After the 7 days have passed, you will get the Golden Key, which will give access to...

2. The Chicken Coop -  Complete all 9 levels of the Chicken Coop in order to find Mother Hen's Golden Egg!

3. Collect your Gold - If you complete the Chicken Coop and find the Golden Egg, you will get your share of the Gold Bars that are divided between all the players who found the Golden Egg.

• RancidRancid Posts: 199 Game Expert
    I haven't seen the pop-up on either my phone or my tablet. Maybe I will see it later, maybe not. As long as others are having fun, that is the important thing.
  • Ok, I updated  the game and passed level 34Β·Β·Β·Β·Β·Β· But where is the event?
  • christine88christine88 Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Can I still access this if the game is on my iPad and not my phone? I mean this there way I can get it my phone with the level I am at on the iPad? 
  • BQN537BQN537 Posts: 1,341 Legend
    edited November 8
    I passed three levels then got a pop up to say pass three and fat the key πŸ”‘ so a bit confused πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ 
    PS does completing 5 levels in the ignite quest count or not πŸ˜„πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί
    Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing - Helen Keller
    πŸ¦‹