Mother Hen is back šŸ” - Win Golden Egg!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,570 Community Manager
edited December 2019 in Discussions

Mother Hen has laid a magnificent Golden Egg - but oh no! She's mislaid it somewhere in the coop. Help her to find it again, and win a share ofĀ 2,000,000 Gold Bars reward!

Only the best will be successful šŸ˜‰

How does it work?

Find all you need to know here.Ā 

Please share your feedback below and let us know what you think about this event!

Good cluck!

Ā«13456722

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Wow! It seems very exciting šŸ˜ @QueenB And the number of gold bars is insane šŸ™ˆ I will give you my feedback as soon as I see it in my game. When can we expect it to start?
  • wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited November 2019
    Hi @QueenB! Hi @firebombmarkus!
    I am really excited because this is my first big "competition" in Farm Heroes!Ā 
    I got the teaser pop-up yesterday and a different one today. I wish I had taken a screenshot of when I started but I did the three levels plus a few more and nothing happened. Then I force-closed and came back again and the message below came up. I did another three levels (I have screenshots of those) but nothing happened again. I decided to restart my phone after logging all the way out and this time I didn't have any Golden Egg message. I did do another five levels this time. I have done almost 15 levels today after receiving the Golden Egg message. I didn't get three stars on all the levels but I did on almost all of them, and did it without losing a life. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.Ā 
    Please feel free to move this to a different thread but I didn't know where to post for now. Have a wonderful day. Good cluck! Ha. So fun! šŸ£

This is my message after already doing several levels and force closing the first time. Let me know if you need any screenshots from my map or the ones I took at the end of the levels. Thank you again! ā¤ļøšŸ³
  • firebombmarkus
    @wafercookieflippers That's awesome that you already have it in your game šŸ˜Š As I understood, the first part lasts for 7 days. In your screenshot it says that it will end on November 13th so I guess you will get your reward when the first part ends up. However, we will wait for QueenB to confirm it tomorrow and let us know if we are wrong.
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,018 Level 5
    edited November 2019
    @QueenB Maybe itĀ“s to early to write just yet. But do it just in case.

I got a gloden egg a couple a days ago, donĀ“t remember what day and donĀ“t remember what it said. Played a couple of levels after that.

Earlier today I got the popup like wafercookieflipp shows. Mine said the same. Later I again got the golden egg again. That said I should finish three levels in 7 days to get the key. I havenĀ“t finish the third yet.

But I donĀ“t know if I will be able to get the key because I have to clear the cache in my game so one funktion will work as it should. (thatĀ“s had been reported but not fixed) If the golden eggs lays in the cache on my device I guess I wanĀ“t get the key.

I put in a picture of the popup of the egg I got today. And I have put it togheter with the level I was to enter. IĀ“m now on level 2515 the last one in that episode. If/when I pass this I have made three.

So can you check where the egg popup registrateds the progress I make.

• wafercookieflippers
    Thanks so much for the info @firebombmarkus! I hope it pops up in your game. šŸ¤—
  • firebombmarkus
  • Diad
    Diad Posts: 57 Level 2
    I've passed more than 3 levels but no further mention of the key too. Hopefully it'll all be revealed on 13th.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    That is a lot of gold for me to steal to be shared between us.
  • wafercookieflippers
    @Rancid šŸ¦ I hope Rancid can share. That's good! See what happens when we all share? šŸ¦Ā  <3 šŸ™ƒ

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,570 Community Manager
    Glad to see you're all excited about this eventĀ šŸ¤—

So yeah, you have 7 days to pass 3 levels in order to get the Golden key for the Golden event. If you have made this, you should receive a pop after the 7 days letting you know you have earned the Golden key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?