Lost level

Options
Pauline_Mcdonald
Pauline_Mcdonald Posts: 13 Level 2
I passed game 1375 and came upon the road block which I won but was not credited with so now I am back to 1375.  Can you help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,369 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Pauline_Mcdonald Hearty Welcome to the Farm Heroes section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue!  But, I would like to clarify about something.... when you passed the level, did you see the pop-up box with your score and  "Stars" on the level?

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,093 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Pauline_Mcdonald and welcome to our community.  I'm sorry to hear you didn't get credit for completing a level. So you finished the last level of Jungle Safari and went on to complete the first level in Nutty Lane, but after you completed it you found yourself back at 1375.

Have you made sure you have the most recent version of the app and have you cleared your cache?  Once you have done that - please restart the platform you are playing on (PC or mobile) and see if that clears it up.  Unfortunately you may have to play level 1376 again.

If you still have problems and cannot proceed - then please report it back here in this thread, but also include the specific platform (make/model/software) of what you are playing on as well as your user ID (https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latestand we will see what can be done to resolve your problem.

• Pauline_Mcdonald
    Pauline_Mcdonald Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I must have passed the level or I would not have been able to play the road block
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,093 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I didn't mean to imply you didn't pass the level - I was just ensuring I understood what the issue was - that the game didn't give you credit for completing 1376, correct? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?