Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

We want to hear YOUR thoughts - Tell us EVERYTHING 😉

Options

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,733 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Rancid This works out. Customer services are also available 24 hours a day in the real world. And it is easier here. Since they are different time zones, not all of them are online. So those who have the day are at work and the others are sleeping. You can also wait for answers. You are coming. Doesn't have to be right away. Where there is a will, there's a way. My saying. And everything is possible if you want. It just has to be the right division. That's all. My experience.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    stan1981 said:
    Ever think of migrating this whole community to discord ? Where it will be real time respond ? 
    I am not sure if you realised, there was some semi important day last week and another one this week I believe. Darn holiday days 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
    Sorry no disrespect meant I just couldn't resist. 
    Usually there are more people around. A lot of the King staff are on their official leave due to the season and country holidays. The superstars do their best but also will be affected by certain times of the year, although I did see some were here on Christmas day. The Superstars are voluntary and give up their time to come here and try to help. We fill in when the CMs are not around when we can. As @Rancid said, this works out quite well as normally we are in different time zones.
    Normal service should resume around the 3rd of January I believe :)  
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Famous last words...
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Rancid said:

Famous last words...
    Notice the "should" and "I believe" first they have to get through a backlog of help posts from us....then they have their own tags so we might see them around 3rd 2021 :D 
  • Naia
    Naia Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options
    I would like to see more support for times when an update causes problems with the game. I did the most recent update and now my game says it cannot connect to the internet. The only solution seems to be to delete the app and reinstall stall but you lose all your earned boosters. In the past, someone at King could help you restore the lost boosters caused by a program bug. Now it’s “so sad, too bad 😂”. That doesn’t seem like the right solution to me. There needs to be a way to recover from a programming bug. 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi @Naia
    Boosters are stored on the device that they are played on. They are not stored on the King servers. That is why they can not be replaced. I have been in the same boat a couple of times, so I feel your pain and frustration.
  • Naia
    Naia Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options
    @Rancid Thanks. Offloading the app (iPhone os13.3) retains the data. So the data can be stored away from the app. For now restoring the offloaded app just continues the internet connection problem. Ideally, king would have a fix to restore that saved data to repopulate the deleted and reinstalled app. So no device change. Just repopulating of data. 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hi @Naia
    I did not understand a word of that.
  • Em456jai
    Em456jai Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I frequently complete all levels and have to wait for more to be added. This often prevents me from being able to fully help my team in the Honey Harvest. I would like to be able to earn stars via events that get counted toward our goal.

• Em456jai
    Em456jai Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I have earned all of the companions in the farm club that are available. There are a few that are ?. I would like for those to be finalized and incorporated in the game so that they can be earned.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?