🏅 Join the Weekly Race and collect Badges HERE! ☀️ | Join the Farm Challenges HERE! 🏆
🍏 Tell us what level you're at to Win 30 Gold Bars here 🌟 | Share your mood to Win 30 Gold Bars here 😎
Say hi here 👋 | Find out your Cropsies name here 🍏 | Collect your badge here 🏅

We want to hear YOUR thoughts - Tell us EVERYTHING 😉

QueenBQueenB Posts: 5,410 Community Manager
edited November 2019 in Game Lab

Hello Farmers...

For the past weeks, I've been posting specific topics where you guys have been awesome enough to share your feedback 🤗

This week, I want to give YOU the chance to tell us what you Farmers would like to talk about.

Any ideas you would like to share?

Do you have any feedback you want to give us on a specific topic?

Or do you simply want to leave a message for the studio?

The sky is the limit so don't be afraid to be brutally honest with us 😉

⭐ Win Gold Bars here ⭐

🍬 Play Candy Crush Saga  🍭 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga   👫Play Candy Crush Friends Saga

🤼‍♀️ Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      👩‍🌾 🍓Play Farm Heroes Saga 

Prev1345

Comments

• Marg-2Marg-2 Posts: 31 Level 2
    I would just love to know why Farm Heroes Saga keeps crashing.  I have done just about everything that has been advised, apart from reinstalling  (I'm loath to loose boosters etc). Its been crashing since the last update and always when use beans to help with game (lost loads of beans due it crashing), or when I'm offered an extra 3 moves at the end of the game. Sick of losing beans and lives. I don't have this problem with other games, ie, Candy Crush Saga. My device has plenty of available space and the game is up to date (update was the problem I think).
  • murphman04murphman04 Posts: 1 New Bee
    I really like playing farm heros, but there are too many events, special offers, leaderboards, etc. to keep track of. Every time I finish a level I'm interrupted by the honey pot board or the piggy bank or something else that interferes with me continuing to play the game. It makes it almost so difficult to play to where I just don't want to anymore.
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 11,866 Superstar
    Hello pia @piaandersson🤗

Actually what you are saying does make a lot of sense!  And from the last time we spoke, I have been seeing....

1) Beat the last level (for 1000 Beans); Beat a level with 8 moves remaining (Shovel or Tractor booster); or Beat 3 / 6 levels without loosing (2 shovels) and this one is always marked as "Hard";

2) Collect 100 Oysters; Collect 50 Alligator babies; Make Hay -- all for 2 Tractor boosters;

3) Claim a Life for 10 times (for Egg Cracker) -- very hard to finish as the Lives are hard to come by;
        Use a companion ability for 20 turns (250 Magic Beans); 
        and the new one I am seeing from past week or so -- Collect / unlock 5 Companions;

So for all these 3 tasks, like you said those are the 3 that will be swapping for a while!!

Also, one thing I have noticed.... may be this would be useful to take to the Studio @QueenB!!!  If I finish a task, that will not show up for a while, BUT if I swap it, it keeps showing up till I finish it. 

All others can be done with much patience, except for "beating last level" and "Collect 5 more new Companions"!! 
    --->  I understand that "Collecting Companions" would be useful for the players below level # 500!!  But, how it will be useful for me when there are only 105 more levels to reach the current last level!!  
    Also, vice-versa... when the players in lower levels are asked to "beat the last level" how will they be able to do it?

So, my feedback would be -----> 
    (1) Need more options to Swap; 
    (2) Quests that can be doable; 
    (3) Keeping "Epic" and "Hard" quests in one place -- for 3rd quest, because they take days to finish;

Signature - Superstar new 2020 FHS exp FINALpng
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 5,410 Community Manager
    I totally understand @piaandersson and ask for the egg cracker, that might be a bug. The game team is looking into it and think they can have this solved during future updates. 

Your suggestions also make sense, and this has been passed on to the Studio. I'll merge your post with another thread which is to give feedback to the studio so I have all in one place :)

⭐ Win Gold Bars here ⭐

🍬 Play Candy Crush Saga  🍭 Play Candy Crush Soda Saga   👫Play Candy Crush Friends Saga

🤼‍♀️ Play Candy Crush Jelly Saga      👩‍🌾 🍓Play Farm Heroes Saga 

• RancidRancid Posts: 1,119 Legend
    I got the "Complete The Last Level" challenge when I was on about Level 1600. But I thought that was very funny, so I have kept it!

• piaanderssonpiaandersson Posts: 517 Level 5
    The quest/mission suggestion that I had before (in a another thread) that we should be able to swap all three on a day. Instead what it is todayd that one only can swap 1 a day. That proably demands some new coding.

But it should be a way that it is easy to change just in one place whitout new codes. Change the timer.

I guess that it today works like this. Click on the symbol (to swap) and that start the clock/timer and when that reach 24 hour you can swap again.
    But if one change the timer to 2 hour that means that one will be able to change all three in one day. Sure if one plays a lot during a day one will be able to swap more. But changing the timer should be the way that are easiest way to do it.
  • Ruth1Ruth1 Posts: 1 New Bee
    I love this game and I've been playing for several years. Is there a way when you earn free hours of lives that a pause button be added. Most folks don't have 2-6 and certainly not 24 hrs. to play a game. Sometimes you just want to play during your lunch break, then you earn free lives but you can't use them because lunch break is over, by the time you can return to the game you've lost the free lives playing time....This would be AWESOME!!!
  • piaanderssonpiaandersson Posts: 517 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Earlier I started a Thread whit the suggestion that one should be able to change all three quest at the same time instead of how it is today that you only can change one a day.

But it can be a bug in the quest/mission. I had a quest/mission (collect alligators) that I couldn´t because of a problem. I got another one that I have done. The next are the same that I changed away (collect alligators). Now have to wait to tommorw before I can change that again.

So it seems like when you have changed away a quest/mission you get that one the next time. And when I think of it. That is how the quest/missions do. That if you change one, thats the one that came up the next time you change it away. So it it just two (maybe three) quest/mission that change place. That should explain why I always get the same quest/mission that I can´t do.

For example. In the frist one of the quest I get "finish the last level". I change that and get "do three level on one life".  Change that and then get "finish the last level". Sometime I can get "do 5 level on one life".
    Or another example. In the third quest. "connect to facebook" change that. Get "unlock companion". Change that and get "connect to facebook"

So it seems that you always get the one you have changed away. So it´s no point to change quest/mission since you all the time get one you have changed away. And you have changed it because you can´t do them.

I know that there are more quest/mission then this but they don´t show up when I change them.

Hope you understand what I written because this it not easy to explain.
  • RancidRancid Posts: 1,119 Legend
    The quest changing issue you mentioned is starting to sound like my mother. She will say "eat your carrots!" when I don't like eating carrots. So I eat everything else on the plate first, but she still tells me to eat my carrots. =)

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 12,735 Superstar
    @QueenB I have only one comment and that’s lives. Or lack of them. I know I keep mentioning this but it is getting so frustrating now I am actually playing less :( 
    As you know, I blog/video. I’m trying to remake levels that have changed so I can upload to the video section which is extremely hard on just 5 lives. 
    I know others are complaining about no beans coming through, I have noticed a reduction of beans but I have quite a few so I don’t mind that so much. It’s the lack of lives that’s the hardest. I don’t know if it is Facebook or not, but everyone else’s requests come through and no lives for me. I run out. I send many requests and wait...and wait...and wait. And then end up buying with gold, or just coming off the game as I can’t do anything. Last week in 90 minutes I was sent two lives. I was using the ones counting down to recharge quicker. 
    Previously on the mobile version lives/beans would stay as they were ready for you to collect (hence why they took away the accept all button) and on Facebook you had one or the other, but on requesting when you refreshed you generally found a few. Not now :( 
    it was ok to start with but now it’s getting worse. Is there any way that could be changed so they stay as they are sent instead of changing? 
    You know I love the html format and if it’s not a change, someone needs to go over to Facebook and sit on them till they fix it 😳

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Fave holiday place? Win gold! 🍓 Win with choo choo 🍓
    🍓 Which is your favourite blocker? POLL 🍓 Want an undo button? Vote here 🍓

Keep social distancing 🥕 Stay Local 🥕 Protect your loved ones 

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• Didi82Didi82 Posts: 11 Level 2
    edited December 2019
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 7,874 Game Expert
    edited December 2019
    @Rancid

Say: were you too much in the vegetable shop? Have mutated to the rabbit !!!

Bildergebnis fr Mhre

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?