๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Join the Live Virtual event on April 30! ๐Ÿ—“๏ธ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Have you completed level 2000? Get your Badge here!

Options

Comments

• Topfan1
    Topfan1 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hope Iโ€™ve done this right x

• Rocha_15
    Rocha_15 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Nรญvel 2000 completo

• teddytm2
    teddytm2 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
  • Elliska
    Elliska Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅ‚

• Lumiskell71gmail
    Lumiskell71gmail Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

Yes I have passed 2000 lev.but can not get my bagde and I can not get nothing because I don't know how to get my bagde I am on 5152 but I don't think the game is going to help me

• Lumiskell71gmail
    Lumiskell71gmail Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

How do I get the badges for the games helpers and will I get my other badge

• LoveDachs
    LoveDachs Posts: 28,156 Level 5
    Options

@Lumiskell71gmail

Hi and a sweet ๐Ÿฌwelcome ๐Ÿฌto the King ๐Ÿ‘‘ Community. I see you are fairly new to the site but have been playing FHS for a while and will try to help you. I don't know how many other King games you play.. if, any others, but there is an area for each of them on the site and most if not all, have milestone badges for how far you are on the map, accordingly.

Anytime you are entering a contest, challenge or requesting a badge, always check out page 1๏ธโƒฃ of the thread for rules.. it's especially important to know what task or screenshot(s) are required to be eligible, ending date โณetc.

To find all of the links for milestone badges, go to the top of this page (or any other page in FHS) and click on the green circle that says contests ๐Ÿ†, there you will find the other 4 links that you need since you're on level 5152. I checked before writing this and all 5 threads for these badges are on first page under contests. You need a screenshot of your map to show where you're at,..(you can't just say that I'm on level whatever).. last level won will do it for all 5 badges.

If it was me I think I would start backwards with the 5,000 level request first (with screenshot) of current view of map and ask the CM if that would qualify for all 5 badges.

Also like I stated above if you play any other King games and are over 1,000 levels, go to that area on site and click on contests.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Here on the Farm there are many opportunities for badges so when you have time search under contests and you will find badges for certain scores obtained, most levels done in a week (up to 150 levels).๐Ÿ‘

There is a lot to do and lots of fun to be had once you get the hang of what's going on in the Community from contests & fun challenges where you can win gold bars๐Ÿ’ฐ, boosters and or a badge...polls, idea ๐Ÿ’กand discussion areas๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ... where maybe you can make a difference with your suggestion or opinion, to onsite word and counting games which are good for meeting people, increasing your reaction (s) count... there are badges for that too ๐Ÿ˜Š, and just having fun.

Many badges are waiting to be collected, some depend on if you play that game, but there are lots available if you don't or don't involve a game at all ie. The Badge of the Month or various Where Are You From๐ŸŒ, Birthday ๐ŸŽ‰, Anniversary (yours on site), Milestone Level, reactions๐Ÿ˜‹ and more. Contests can vary, some are just gold bars and possibly boosters too, where others have a badge as well, these are my personal favorite. Most contests are pretty simple but some are more complex with more than one part or may require๐Ÿ”ฆ research, solving a puzzle or finding hidden clues๐Ÿ”/ answers in various threads.. they don't have enough of these last two.. again a favorite. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

If you have any questions either tag me or click reply, I will do my best , or tag someone who can. A really nice and convenient way to stay on top of everything going on is to be on our tagging "Queen"s (Lim) list(s). You tell her what games you play and you'll never miss anything that's hot ๐Ÿ’ฅ and happening. ๐Ÿ˜‰

If you want I can tag Lim for those notifications and you can tell her what areas you are interested in and a Game Moderator who can provide links for those badges if you can't find them. Let me know. ๐Ÿค—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?