Master list of ideas for Farm Heroes Saga

Options
Lady_Choo
Lady_Choo Posts: 24,503 Pet Rescue Moderator
edited January 28 in Ideas

Welcome to the list of ideas that have already been submitted for Farm Heroes Saga!Β 

πŸ€“ READ before submitting an idea! πŸ’‘Β Be very clear with your title and explaining what your idea is. You might not be getting the votes because the players are not understanding what you are suggesting.

If your idea has already been suggested, it will be closed. Very old ideas that were not popular will be archived.

Top 10 Farm Heroes Saga ideas so far:

Coming soon

Active ideas πŸ“

Coming soon

Ideas archived because already in progress

Better rewards

Make 1,2,3 permanant

Gold bars for beating friends

βœ…βœ…And just for a reminder...here is a list of ideas that the studio listened to and made happen!

Search bar for finding levels

Accept all button

The new Look of the game!

Show level in the game

❗❗ Archived ideas that didn't prove popular

Undo use booster button

Chat room

Remove the bull

Buying gold bars with beans

Removing mushrooms

Comments

• orel23367
    orel23367 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Monthly Heroes farm subscription

This Hero Farm subscription includes:

1 subscription that includes immediate access to Farm Pass

2 12 hours of unlimited life\8 hearts of life

3 10-20 gold bars every month as part of the monthly subscription

How do you subscribe?

Monthly payment of 5/10 dollars (including a trial month) or through gold bars

What are the benefits of this subscription?

1 At the end of the current Hava Pass, then the Hava Pass continues for the next month as well until the subscription is canceled

2 12 hours of unlimited life\8 hearts of life which gives more hearts of life

3 bonus for gold bullion subscription every month (it does not replace the purchases in the store) it's just a bonus

• AnguaB
    AnguaB Posts: 3,833 Level 4
    Options

Can you please remove these races throught episodes. It takes all the fun out of the game since I tend to race the episodes to win. I finished (won) my 21st master race and I really have to give me a shove to start again, since I can't stop until the finish-line. Every day it get's harder to open the game and I'm thinking about deinstalling it again. It was one of the reasons I deinstalled it last time. And by the way, you are throwing too much gold around. I'm just frustrated about the game since this way I am not able to play one or two levels from time to time

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?