NEW! Introducing the Queen Bee 🐝 - What are your thoughts?

Options

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,012 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I love the idea of the Queen Bee and was lucky to get her the first time.  However there is a player on my team who plays a tremendous amount every day (and I'm averaging  about 1 level a day - when I have Bonnie), but he fills up the honey pot challenge in about 4 days - so he has been first the last two times and will most likely be first this time too.  I just don't have the time to play as much as he is and because we complete the challenge each time - I am on the same team.  Its great because I get the maximum amount of  boosters, but I don't get a chance to have the Queen Bee on my side.😯
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,025 Level 5
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @christine88 about the queenbee in the honeypots. I had her in that one just ended. But not in the one that just started even do I had the highest score. But the one that just ended we didn´t reach 400 in time.

So You get the queenbee if you have the highest score in a honeypot that you reach 400 and you get the same team the next time.

If you have the highest score but don´t get to 400 so you get another team you don´t get the queenbee. And that´s fair because the other in the new team could have the highest score in the ones they just left.

Hope you understood what I meant.

About the treasure mill event that you show on picture. That was an event that used to come sometimes here in farm heroes. But it haven´t been for a long time.

@bearwithme They don´t have to be on lower levels to get many. I have similiar in the episoderace. I can be on the second or third level in the episode when one or two finish the episode. So we are on the same levels. All you need to get many are a lot of boosters and/or the option to watch ads for more moves. Then you can make any level with 3 stars and run throug the levels. And that way get many honeypots.

• christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    Options
    I would like to pick my own team. My team didn't participate only me. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I would rather have a team that finishes the challenge in three or four days, rather than having to get all 400 pots by myself.

• bearwithme
    Options
    @piaandersson I have never had the option to watch ads for extra moves in any of the King games I play. 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    I do agree with that @Rancid. I’m just sorry I won’t have the Queen Bee flying next to me and helping me out. 
  • piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,025 Level 5
    Options
    @bearwithme I don´t have the options to watch ads either. But I have read some that says they have it and it also shown on some videos on you tube that they finish levels thanks to the extra moves they get by watching ads.
    So some have that option.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Trust me, the bee is VERY helpful. But if you are doing a level where (for example) you only need to collect water and there is only water buckets on the screen at the start of the level, then it doesn't help at all.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I have had all three of those options, but not normally all at the same time. And also not all of the time.

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options
    I agree with @Rancid and @bearwithme. I was on a really good team (by comparison) who did 40% consistently. I was fine to do the other 60%. I was very excited when I heard about the Queen Bee although I didn't have it yet. I got put on a new team despite having met the goal, or so I thought. That team did 20%. I went for a few rounds and let it ride to my current team. I'm now doing 99%. It would be nice to at least get the Queen Bee as a help since we will be lucky to hit the gold box at all if we have to depend solely on me. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?