NEW! Introducing the Queen Bee 🐝 - What are your thoughts?

QueenBQueenB Posts: 3,072 Community Moderator
edited December 4 in Discussions

The player that adds the most Honey to the Pot, will be crowned and get a permanent +1 Growth booster, which is applied automatically at the start of every level.

Honey Harvest lets you contribute to a team by coming to the game, winning levels, and completing episodes. The whole team is rewarded once you've reached each gift box:

You can also send lives to their buddies to keep the fun going 🤗

🐝🍯🍯 🐝

While you're here and reading this exciting news, we would love to hear your thoughts:

1. How do you like the new addition of Queen Bee and the rewards she gives out for the most active Honey Pot collector?

2. Do you enjoy playing with your team? Why is that?

🍯🐝🍯🐝🍯

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
Don't miss out on Gold Bars here

Prev1

Comments

• piaanderssonpiaandersson Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2
    @QueenB I have one. I have seen players that feel that it is to many things that pops up on the sreen that you have to close. I´m one of them that feel it is to many. It take away time from start palying. And now it is one more that pop ups.

I have the queen bee in the honeypots at the moment. And it is annoying that she comes up every time you start playing the level. Because you can´t start play until she has gone away.

It should be enough that she comes up when you get in too a new honey pot and tells that you have that help. And then you just see the marker in the honey pot box and the extra help gives automatic.
  • RancidRancid Posts: 326 Game Expert
    It is so nice of you to fly all the way to Australia to help me with some levels. Even if I do the same one ten times in a row. =) Hopefully all of the other members of my team will find out about this, so we can get the 400 pots even quicker!
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,592 Superstar
    edited December 3
    Hello @QueenB

This is such a wonderful news to all of the Active Players of the Team :+1:   

Will we receive them at the end of the event?  Means, along with the Golden gift box?

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 3,072 Community Moderator
    @PummyRaj

Queen Bee gives the most active player permanent +1 Growth booster, which is applied automatically at the start of every level and lasts up to 14 days.

When the team has collected 400 pots, the person who has collected the most pots gets a +1 booster awarded at the start of EVERY level you play until the end of the next honey pot challenge.

SO!
    If you collect the most pots out of your team and you decide (for whatever reason) to play level 1 THREE THOUSAND TIMES*, you will start the level each time with a +1 booster already applied.

*Or as many times as you choose until the next Honey Pot Challenge finishes.

And of course if you have collected the most amount of pots again.....

This bonus is in ADDITION to the rewards inside the gift boxes you get when the team collects 60, 160 and 400 pots

• christine88christine88 Posts: 216 ✭✭✭✭
    I have the most honey pots and I don't start each level with one extra booster
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 13,723 Superstar
    I can’t wait to start collecting honey pot again, my team have been really good at it now, I’m so happy with them 🐥

It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️
    Find out more here!
    I have noticed that my team are very busy at collecting pots now.
    @christine88, has the event ended yet? You only get the reward when it has ended.

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 1,416 Legend
    @QueenB

So it was with me that I was the only one who had just collected. Because I played a lot through the events. I could also use a bit of variety. Only have the normal s.booster.

Yes it ended but I have the honey pot challenge again ... Also what is a this...

How do you pick the team for the honey pot challenge?
    You can't pick your own team. The app places you in one. Unfortunately, that could mean that you are in a group that doesn't participate.

@christine88, is picking your own team something you think should be available? This is the kind of feedback the studio is interested in 🧐

• bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 4,534 Superstar
    I think it would be great if we could pick our own team @QueenB.  I like the idea of the Queen Bee and I had her for a little while - but in my current team there is a player (maybe at a lower level that me) - who collects an insane amount of honey pots and keeps finishing the honey pot challenge in maybe 4 days.  That's great for all of us to get the boosters, but he is always getting the Queen B and we are in the same team so I don't think I will ever get a chance to get her again and I am playing about a level a day (at least when I have Bonnie). 😮😥

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community

💕Love Candy Crush Friends?  It's going to be Friend-Tastic ❄️ Find out more here for a chance to win 10 Gold bars!