Why did I lose everything I had for the last few years?

Options
007jayc
007jayc Posts: 554 Level 4
So I haven't really played Farm Heroes Saga that often over the past few years since I started playing Farm Heroes Super Saga.  And I never signed in because I didn't play across devices.  But I did accept everything players sent me while not playing.  So today I got a new phone and decided to load the game onto my phone and play across devices for when I wasn't home.  So that wiped everything I have earned from day one.  I had over 200 gold bars, over 700,000 beans, about 16 shovels, over 100 tractors, over 100 +1, and around 90 cats.  But the funny thing is it left me at level 732, and it shows all the rewards that I have earned.  Then when I logged out of my phone, and this is funny too, I have more 50 gold bars and 2000 beans at level 1, which is more than when I logged in today.  It left me with 4 bold bars and 100 beans when I first logged in with my email.  Please give me back everything I have earned and hadn't used yet.  I thought logging in would save everything that I have earned, not wipe it all out.

Answers

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Boosters are only saved on the device. King is unable to restore those, as they don't have access to the data on your phone. They only have access to the data which is attached to your email address.Since it restored your previous level, I would've thought that you would also retain the beans. What you have said about the gold bars sounds interesting. Do you still have the other device? Do you have everything on that? Is it all saved via email or Facebook? I will tag @Chicken_Slayer and @PummyRaj and see what ideas they can come up with.

• 007jayc
    edited December 2019
    Options
    No boosters were not saved on my tablet.  I was playing on an iPad and got an iPhone.  I decided to put the game on the iPhone so I could play it away from home without having to take my iPad with me, which I still was going to play the game on my tablet while at home.  I had never logged in on my iPad when I started playing the game, but thought I had to do it so when I started playing on my iPhone so it would have everything on it.  That didn't happen as I lost everything, not just the boosters.  I went from 215 gold bars down to 4, which I don't understand why 4, and I lost all but 100 beans from over 700,000.  I didn't notice it on my tablet until I got back home today.  I had already seen it on my phone while I was out, but when I got home my tablet didn't have anything on it either.  If I had know it was going to do this by logging in just so I could play on my phone, I wouldn't have logged in and also put it on my phone.  So now I guess I'm screwed over.  So the only thing it kept from my tablet was the level I was on.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    That sounds odd to me. Hopefully the people I tagged can help you further.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,557 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @007jayc as @Rancid correctly said, any boosters and saved lives etc are saved on the device memory not on the game itself when it comes to mobiles/tablets. 
    If you didn't log in then  anything you build up will stay on that device only. Meaning if you change device, or wipe it, everything is gone. Which is why when you logged out today, the game reset to the starter of bars and beans as though you are a new player. 
    If you were logged in before via your email address then that will be why its remembered your progress at least as your progress is saved on king.com and your beans and gold should have been transferred too. I can only imagine its possibly because of the length of time since you played, but if you email the contact team via this link:
     https://soporto.king.com/contact they can look into your account details and see what has happened. They have access to so much more than we can on the public forum. Make sure you use the same email you used previously if you still have access to it and they can help you. 
    Do you play on Facebook? You don't have to, but if you do, you can sync your king and facebook accounts so that it makes doubly sure this is ulikely to happen again :) 
  • 007jayc
    Options
    I thought I had already tried contacting support but I did it again today.  If I can't get my stuff back I would rather have my account wiped out so I can start over and earn everything again.  Losing all my beans and gold is making me crazy.  Playing at level 732 without all my boosters and beans makes it harder for me to pass levels. :(
  • 007jayc
    Options
    So I got a response from customer support which directed me to use the help center or the community.  Was this automated and I'll get a real response soon, or is this a run-a-round with no real support???
  • Lady_Choo
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @007jayc it means they are likely closed as its Christmas or have a backlog. So what you need to do is reply back (with the same information you gave the first time) to the auto response and then hopefully over the next few days you should get a real person. Ufortunately everything closes at Christmas and I am not sure how many there will be working until after the new year, so if in a couple of weeks you still haven't heard anything, let us have the ticket number and I will ask the CM to look into it. Hopefully you will have by then though. Normally it would be a lot quicker, its just the wrong time of year :)

**edit they can wipe progress if you request too. 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I read somewhere that King is unable to wipe progress attached to email addresses for some games. But I didn't see any details of which games. Do you have any further information?

• Lady_Choo
    Options
    @Rancid at one time they couldn't, but they can now. We usually just direct them to the support team and they can take it from there. I know they can in candy crush as I did it as it had been so long since I played. I still haven't had time though to get very far. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/246447/can-i-reset-my-progress-back-to-the-beginning#latest
  • 007jayc
    Options
    If I'm stuck without all my beans and gold, lost all my boosters too, and you think I might not be able to start over from level one, I might as well quit playing King games.  I gave up on Farm Heroes Super Saga because they quit doing ads to give extra moves and boosters.  So I decided to come back to Farm Heroes Saga, and it looks like I could be stuck because everything got wiped out and I might not be able to start back over.  I'm so frustrated!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?