Why did I lose everything I had for the last few years?

Options

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,587 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    @007jayc you can start from level one if that is what you wish. You just need to contact them via the link given.
    When you contact them though they should be able to see what has happened with your beans and gold anyway, but you would need to contact them. We cannot do it here as its data restrictions for your security :) 
  • 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 554 Level 4
    Options
    @007jayc you can start from level one if that is what you wish. You just need to contact them via the link given.
    When you contact them though they should be able to see what has happened with your beans and gold anyway, but you would need to contact them. We cannot do it here as its data restrictions for your security :) 

I really appreciate you and Rancid helping me.  This has been really frustrating.  To be playing this and Farm Heroes Super Saga for years only to lose everything on one game and not get the kind of boosters for help in the other is a real let down.  These are the only 2 games I have played for years.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    I can understand that @007jayc I feel the same about farm heroes as I have played it since the start.
    Don't worry though one way or the other you will be sorted, its just Christmas is in the way which is holding things up so you might have a delay. Save your ticket number and if you get no response we can get the CM to chase it up for you after they are all back. 
    I hope you have a good New year :) 
  • 007jayc
    Options
    I still haven't gotten a reply other than the automated response.  Chicken Slayer, will you pass this on to the CM.  Thanks.
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    Did it give you a ticket number? @007jayc. When it’s automated it’s best to reply back to that one with the issue again and it will be picked up. I will of course pass it over too, but the tea, have another country holiday Monday so won’t be in until Tuesday :) 
  • 007jayc
    Options
    I sent a reply back with the ticket #.  Thanks again Chicken Slayer.
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,748 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @007jayc!

Could you check and see if you have the same User ID on both devices? This link will help you find it :) 

• 007jayc
    Options
    My iPad and my iPhone have the same account number and ID.  The problem was when I started playing on my tablet I never signed in.  So when I signed in on both devices (so I could play on my phone when I wasn't home) it made me lose everything I had earned.  But it didn't start me off with 50 gold bars, and not sure of beans for new players, it gave me 4 gold bars and 100 beans.  But I stayed at the same level.  So I'm out 211 gold bars and lost over 700,000 beans.  I can understand losing the boosters, but not the gold and the beans.  Like I said, if I can't get them back I want my account to reset to level 1 so I can build everything back up.  Being at the level I'm at without everything I had makes it a little harder to progress.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,748 Community Manager
    Options
    In this case, @007jayc, as we are not able to replace lost items or reset your game, you need to get in touch with Player Support team which you can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

Hope they will be able to sort this out for you 😉

• 007jayc
    Options
    QueenB said:
    In this case, @007jayc, as we are not able to replace lost items or reset your game, you need to get in touch with Player Support team which you can do by selecting the "Contact Us" button below:

Hope they will be able to sort this out for you 😉

I've contacted them twice but only received an automated response the first time.  I contacted them last on January 5th but no reply.  I went ahead and tried today to contact them.  3rd time a charm?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?