have to do 1st game before I get to my game

Options
Annie_Soutter
Annie_Soutter Posts: 171 Level 3
Hi QM 
For some reason I always get directed to the 1st game (game no 1) and have to accept privacy rules,etc., have to do the game (and its always the same) before I continue on to my game 518 which incidentally I have been doing for 60 days 3 times a day and have only got close once. I guess I would like both issues fixed because the 2nd issue is getting pretty boring but I would be happy if I dont have to play No1 all the time. Thanks and have a happy 2020. ID 1223891677

Answers

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited January 2020
    Options
    hi @Annie_Soutter ... Happy New Year
    Many of the folks at king who can access accounts are on holiday break this week and may return on Monday.
    Until then, you might try this regarding the return to level 1 and privacy rules(this has happened to me at times too)
    ... when you start AB please wait for your name to show up before hitting "Play".
    If the facebook login is unsuccessful or slow your name will not appear(try again or wait to see if your name appears).
    If the problem is not the login someone from king can look at your account after the holiday break.

Here are some ideas for level 518 ... drop 2 chunks in 23 moves.
    There are 10 rocks that need to be removed to beat this level ... not an easy task.
    These rocks require 24 hits to drop both chunks.
    How do we do this in only 23 moves? ... by creating blasters that hit 2 rocks at a time.
    Let's do the math ... 12 blasters times 2 is 24 hits.
    One approach ... try to create 12 blasters in 23 moves.
    Another approach ... using crowns and blasters. Crowns usually will hit one rock when played. For
    this approach 5 blasters(10 hits) and 14 crowns(14 hits) would do the trick in 19 moves.
    Plan C ... A well placed blaster can hit 4 rocks(shown below)

• Annie_Soutter
    Options
    Thanks AB I am thinking it may have something to do with FB login, I updated FB and ever since then I have only the generic FB login, but it keeps telling me in my home page to just click my profile photo on the login page and it will let me enter, I have said OK but the profile photo is never there. Although the ABS has only started doing this well after I updated FB so Im not sure.
    The other issue, on looking at the picture of the game I see you have a blaster out to the side where it is the most advantageous but I have never got it there. I kind of know what to do but I dont get anywhere near. I think once I worked it out I got down to needing 4 moves with blasters that I didnt have, very, very hard. But thanks for your feedback, I will keep going and report back when I get to 100 days  :)
  • Annie_Soutter
    Options
    Hi AB still with the same problem, today it actually guided me through the 1st level, felt very insulted that they thought I wasnt doing it well enough :3 Anyway dont know what the issue is but its most annoying. Tomorrow will be 70 days on the same level, I actually got down to only needing 1 turn which was very exciting until the next game and I was back to the normal. 
  • abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    Options
    I have not heard from @Crazy Cat Lad regarding the level 1 issue
    until then ... would you like to try an experiment or two?
    1) try AB on another device or in a different browser
    2) when it goes to level 1 ... restart AB ... does it go to level 1 each time?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Annie_Soutter !

I checked your game in our system with the Game ID that you posted, but I am not able to find any errors and no other players have been reporting similar issues.

Have tried with clearing the cache and cookies on your browser and see if that helps?

Does the game start on level 1 even though you switch to another browser? 
  • Annie_Soutter
    Options
    Thank you both AC and CCL Yes I have to do it everytime I log in but will clear the cache and cookies and see how it goes. Im just trying to be positive and try and do the level better every time. Actually as I play on my own I remember on that 1st level I can see all my friends that played way back, and then they disappear when I get to my normal game.
    On the bright side I did manage to get through that hard level only took nearly 80 days!!!! Thank you both again 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?