NEW! What is the Weeds Blocker?

Options

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer The ice is still a blocker but it also that you should collect it.

And they have put in another new thing to collect. Bombs. And also they seems to bee the same if reach 0 they take away points but it should even bee collected.

The first level with ice are 1019. Level 1892 has the first with bombs but it also have ice.

In level 1892 you see both ice and bombs but they can be hidden behind weed so in other levels the only way to know that one should collect is the bar that show what one should collect.

Picture are from level 1892.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@piaandersson thank you. I like change usually. I am not liking the look of this.

All my videos will be useless *sobs into a swimming pool*

• piaandersson
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer Don´t you like because your videos now are useless or don´t you like it because they just put in other things. If it´s because of your videos I understand since that are so many levels they changed. And not just the levels they changed into weed levels. They have even changed other levels. But don´t know how many.

For me I like that they have put in other things to collect. But don´t like that I can´t choose what I will start collect. Because when you should collect chickens for an example the hen can bee placed on the buttom row and you can start moving it when you almost out of moves. The same wiht the bulls. They can be tricky anyway but now when you don´t see them or the wallmo. I just don´t like that.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@piaandersson its the videos part. I love new things. But they have changed the levels so many times, and now completely again I want to sulk...a lot. I am stuck on my level because I have to keep going back so I am nowhere near the top now. And yes they have changed many many I still don't know about with the ones I do. And that's a lot.

Ah well. Perhaps they will leave them alone for a while.

The changes sound tricky. I suppose its trial and error with them.

• piaandersson
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer Don´t know if I missunderstand you or you missunderstood me. When I said that they changed other levels beside them they turn into weed. I didn´t mean in the past, I meant now. Some are totally remodelled and some just changed in number of moves.

I will give you a tips to find the levels they have changed totally. Then you can take levels when you have time.

Since it is problem on king.com. Log in there. Open several tabs (by duplicate) on the browser, see to that they have loaded.

Then scroll down to 1001 and click on a level as you do when you will play. If you get the popup that say reload you know that that level have been totally remodelled, write down the number of the level. Then just close that tab and go to next tab and click on next level. If you don´t get please reload just close that level and click on next level.

The thing that takes the time whit this way are when you have to open new tabs and load them and scrolling. But it is faster then open the levels and look on each. And this way you don´t loose any life.

This way you can do a list whit what levels that have been totally changed without to have open/check all. And then can take one now and then when you have the time. The one that they just changed number of moves don´t get the popup.

And yes it will be a lot of trial and error. But even when you figure out where items are it take time/moves to get to them because you must get rid of the weed. And if you will collect spider. You have the weed you need to clear before you reach the spider. And when you got rid of weed you also have spiderweb. I have played some levels. A couple I finished. But there are levels I´m not sure I will be able to do just because the items reveals so late in the level.

• care828
    care828 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I literally do not know how to pass this level - can anyone offer any help??

• piaandersson
    edited February 2020
    Options

@care828 I´m not sure what help you need.

Is this the first level with weed blocker for you. If it is. You have to match crops to hit the weed, then the weed will be gone. When you look on the weed you see that it is different number of yellow leaf on it. If it have 3 leaf you need to hit it 3 times. If it has 1 leaf it only take one hit. If it has 5 leaf it take 5 hits.

You see up on the bar that the green square (weed) get points when a square are gone.

And when you have cleared some weed the flower that is missing will show up.

Is it anything else you want help with, can you explain more what it is.

• LisaMarieB
    LisaMarieB Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

HOW do you expect to get 75 Bomb Carrots in a short amount of time?!?!...So Frustrating!!!

• LisaMarieB
    LisaMarieB Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

AND BEEN STUCK HERE FOR 2 DAYS!!

SUPER HARD LEVEL 1892!!! UGH!!!

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Leave it with me @LisaMarieB I will have a try :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?