NEW! What is the Weeds Blocker?

Options

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

34 Carrots short. You HAVE to cascade crops to get the crops point up and stun the rabbit while doing it. Use shovels and it may be slightly easier when the companions are working properly.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    Options

I have also tried level 1892 now and don´t get the bombs. And I have tried whit all three companion.

But one thing. Now I wasn´t paying attention but the first time I played the level before it seemed like the bombs was counting by the number in it. But it was just a couple of time it seemed like that. Since I didn´t looked on it first I replayed the level then and then it was just counting like a normal crop.

So I wonder if it is so it should count by the number in it. Then one should be able to collect the bombs. Now I get around 50 as best. And no point using boosters because the bombs are so few.

One thing I see is that they have added one move in the level. Before when I played it, it was 15 moves now it is 16 moves.

So maybe @QueenB can check if they should count by the numbers or just a normal crop.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options

She can @piaandersson but won't be here until Monday. She was still waiting for confirmation of details about this 🤦‍♀️ I asked her after you told me about it. As far as I know the studio haven't got back to her yet.

Also, mine only ever went by the bomb not the numbers on it BUT if you cascade they get extra points on like regular required crops.

Plus you have to remember only the bomb carrots count not regular.

• piaandersson
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer A couple of times I got extra on the bombs, think I had 7 on two of them.

But the problem are that they are so few bombs at any giving time so even if you has extra point on them you don´t get enough help.

Usually I found the second companion are the best one to use in a level. But in this the best are the third. The one that LisaMarieB used because when you get help that one hit/collect 2 bombs. But not even that give you enough help.

As I said, the first time I played it looked a couple of time that they where counted by the numbers. And if they do that, you can collect them.

And thye have them self seen that it seems to be to hard since they added one move. But if they only change moves you need more move then that.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi everybody, I just tried level 1892 on my Android tablet. I used the first companion and started with a catch all booster on strawberries and completed the level with four moves remaining. My score was 136,000 at the end, almost enough for three stars.

• piaandersson
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Rancid What do you mean by "a catch all booster" Is it the dog you mean. It might helped you, how many strawberries did you have. If you look on the picture I put in I had on that time only two strawberries so to take those two would not help. And LisaMarieB had 4 so don´t know if it would help to get them.

Now I haven´t tried it but I just looked on the level and they have added one move so now it is 17 moves.

• piaandersson
    edited February 2020
    Options

I looked again on the picture I put in before and realised one thing. It was only 40 bombs to begin whit when I took the screenshot at february 9. Now it is 75. No wonder there is problem to finish it now. If it still was 40 I would be able to pass it since I get to around 50 as best.

So they added 35 bombs but only one extra move. Or at the moment 2 extra move. Still don´t finish it.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hi @piaandersson

Yes, I used Hunter. Maybe I was just lucky and got the cropsies to cascade well. I didn't count how many strawberries I started with, but it was enough to warrant the use of the booster.

• piaandersson
    edited February 2020
    Options

@Rancid Can you please check that it was level 1892 you played.

To use hunter you should have seen that you could collect enough to get somewhere. But you have 18 crops that are not covered. And for me I haven´t had so many of one colour that has been a point to use hunter in the beginning.

If it really was level 1892 can you compare the layout on your level to mine or LisaMarieB piciture so they look the same.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

It was definitely level 1892

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?