Bonnie's Booster Trail

Options
auriemmo
auriemmo Posts: 17 Level 2
If I close the app (leave the game), when I open the app (return to the game), any boosters I have earned in Bonnie's Trail are gone. That is, I am back to the first Bonnie level. Is this a bug or is the game acting correctly? It seems I could previously close the app and return to the same status on Bonnie's trail. 

And, this is happening without losing a level. 

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Hmm. Seem to be a bug. 
    How abt u don’t force close the game and see how is it? 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    It has happened to me as well. I will check back and see if it has been reported to the studio or not.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hello @auriemmo, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Just like @Rancid, I too have noticed it in my game!!  But, issues won't be reported to the Studio team unless many players have experienced the same and/or complained about it!!    

Bonnie came back to my game after about an year or so, but stayed for few hours only, and just going to the beginning stage whenever I close this App!!  It was very disappointing to see her take away the boosters :o 

@auriemmo, can you please post below details, so that we can collect the info from all the players who post about this issue, and escalate to our Farm game In-charge?  

Details we need:: 
    1) Device you are using;
    2) Version you have;
    3) Your game user ID number. This link will help you --> "Find my game ID"   (click on the Green fonts)

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back and post the above needed details.

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend ahead =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?