Farm Heroes Saga keeps telling me to reload on King.com & Facebook! (FIXED)!

Options

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Doesn’t load? U using flash?

can u switch to play on mobile device ?

• davey
    davey Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Yes, i use flash.

I can only can play on a PC.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Flash is no longer supported ! Is dead !

play on ur phone ...

else update to latest version using HTML

• davey
    Options

Flash dead!?

Why can i play other levels?

I can not play on a phone.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @davey Welcome Back to our friendly King Community 🤗

Please accept my apologies for not reaching soon enough to give you proper answer!!

Are you playing the game on King.com OR on Facebook?

If you are on King.Com, whenever you come to the new "Grass Weed Blocker" levels, the game is becoming frozen and we will see "something went wrong, please reload" screen.

The issue was already reported and the King team is trying hard to bring in a fix. But, there were many other bugs popped up at the same time, which were given importance to clear up. That's the reason for this glitch to not clear up!

But, as of now, if you would like to, you can play the same level on Facebook! There is no issue with that feature on Facebook and also on mobile devices too. If your PC has Windows 10, you can download game on that platform too,

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back and let me know if you need further assistance,

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• davey
    Options

Thanks for your comment.

I play it on King.com. I"m going to try it on Facebook.

I

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @giampy_dantonio A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Can you please tell me more about the issue? There are few glitches going in the game, and I would like to know which issue are you having in your game....

1) What device are you using to play the game? Is it a PC or Mobile or both?

2) Are you not able to open the level, when you click on "Play"?

3) What level are you playing? Are you logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

4) Is your game freezing after playing 5 or 6 moves? If so, are you using Companions?

5) Are you seeing "Something went wrong, please reload" screen appears when you click on "Play"?

** Please post back and provide all these details. You can simply type in the empty dialogue box provided below.

Talk to you soon! have a great rest of the weekend 🍓 🍅

• capucinerose49
    capucinerose49 Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hello, I have had a problem for over a week. Impossible to play. Can you help me ? 
    for info i play on pc
     Thank you

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @capucinerose49 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

If you are playing on King.com and seeing the pop-up "Something went Wrong, Please reload", please head over to this main thread where other players have posted about the same complaint ----> "Something Went Wrong on King.Com"

** Farm Heroes Studio team already knows about this issue and they are working on a fix, but it's taking a bit longer!

So, for the fix ---> The only work=around we have right now is either to play on a Mobile device OR to download the game through Microsoft Store if you have Windows 10 on your computer!

If you do not wish to do either of those, please go to above link (by clicking on the Green fonts) and post your complaint, along with your device details and what level you were on.

The Farm Team would like to keep all the details in a single discussion thread. Hence, this post will be closed now to avoid confusion!

Thank you for understanding! Have a great week ahead 🍓

• Eva_Vyncke
    Eva_Vyncke Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, I am playing on the King site via my desktop. I can't call up level 1951; an error message appears asking me to reload the page - which does not change anything. Thanks in advance for your help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?