Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Getting a blanc screen

DawnG
DawnG Posts: 3 Newbie
edited February 2020 in Support

I cannot play farm hero's on my laptop any more.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,381 Candy Moderator

Hello @DawnG Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to play the game on your laptop!! Can you please tell me what is going on with your game?

Is it freezing in middle of playing a level? OR are you seeing "Something went wrong, please reload" screen?

Please type your reply in the empty dialogue box provided below, and let us know!

Talk to you soon! Have a great day 🌸

• DawnG

Hi there on my laptop it does not load at all. I just get a blank screen. It works perfectly on my cellphone

• PummyRaj

Thank you for replying back @DawnG πŸ€—

Can I ask you for few more details please?

1) Is it just the Farm Heroes game you are having this issue? Do you play any other King games? If so, are they working fine?

2) Are you playing on a King.com or through Facebook OR on Game Room? OR on Windows 10?

3) Are you able to go till the Map screen OR is the Black screen appearing as soon as you click on Play?

Can you please give more details that you can think of!

Talk to you soon! Have a nice day/evening!

• DawnG

Hi I only play farm hero's, I did see if any of the others would load and they did. The screen remains white after it says loaded. I'm playing though Facebook. I dont get to the play screen it hangs white screen when clicking on the farm hero icon.

• PummyRaj

Thank you @DawnG

Which browser are you using? Did you see if you will be able to play on a different browser?

I thought of suggest you to try some trouble shooting steps! But, since other games are loading fine, that might not help much!!

But, if you still would like to try, here is the link to follow on the Browsers ---> https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/218696/web-browser-update

If nothing helps out, I will sent this info to our Farm Community In-charge to see if they have any other resolutions for the issue in your game!

Talk to you soon! If you have any other questions, please let me know πŸ™‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?