Amelia's Adventure - Live Now! 🌍🛩

Options

Comments

• merpet
    merpet Posts: 58 Level 2
    Options

Having finished the last regular Level, 24 h are of no use. The Event levels are insanely hard, i had to use tractor boosters, the reward until Level 9 were small.

So it could be more attractive...

Merpet

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options

Interesting that we all have different level 8. Mine looks like @stan1981 . I am playing on mobile as I know he is. I assume you are playing on PC @piaandersson . @encantes what platform are you on?

• wafercookieflippers
    Options

@merpet

Thank you for the feedback! Congratulations on completing the event! 🎉🥳🎉❣️ I'm sorry the rewards were not more useful. However I appreciate knowing what's ahead for someone like me who is now stuck on level 9.

By the way, I have been wondering, is a merpet something like this? (obviously I am a whale-lover so apologies if I am thinking about mermaids and way off base here. You can always imagine they are singing you a song for winning the event.)

♥️🐳

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

@wafercookieflippers I´m playing on mobile (android) and encantes also play on mobile if I remember correct.

Since it seems to be different level in the event my guess would be that they have made different depending on how high up one are in the game. I think encates are about level 3000 something. I´m at 2719. So we are on hard levels in the regular game.

And the levels in this event are hard. Several of them are weed levels, close to impossible to do.

So my guess that they made different event for players so even thoose that not on hard levels can finish the event.

@encantes the levels are hard. I´m on level 12 and for the moment I´m stuck. If I had the new tractor it would be a little bit easier.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,801 Farm Moderator
    Options

@piaandersson

@wafercookieflippers

I'm currently at level 2898 and I play only with mobile Android.

It seems very strange that we have different levels, I agree levels are hard and the awards very poor.

• piaandersson
    Options

@encantes Consider how hard the levels are and that you pretty much must use booster in every level the rewards are poor.

I can use showels in an event because you can buy them whit beans but I don´t want to use the other boosters in an event. So this event it might be one that I don´t finish.

I have finished level 12 now but now stuck on 13 instead.

As the differece I think (as I said) that has to do what levels you are in the regular game. We that are high up have harder levels in the event. And that´s fine by me, but it should not be so hard that you must use boosters in all levels of all kind to finish.

• wafercookieflippers
    Options

@encantes @piaandersson

I am at 1140, so that makes sense, I guess? Not really. I think events in other games I have played (CCFriends for example) are the same no matter what level you are on. In my opinion, it is more fair to just make it easier for everyone. Who cares if you give away some beans and a 24 free life?

• piaandersson
    Options

This is level 12 that I had. It seemed easy at first look. Get rid of the weed and collect the things.

But when you getting rid of the weed it turn up several flowers and several waterbuckets. And moving rows so it empty spaces so hard to reach some of the weed. So this took time to finish. And only because I used 3 showels and I made an exeption and used one booster of that collect all crops in one color.

• piaandersson
    edited March 2020
    Options

@wafercookieflippers I can agree whit you that they can make it easier. But at the same time for us that are higher up if it to easy it will not be a challenge/fun.

If I look on the normal event they use to have like the henhouse/chickencoop and pearlparadise that have been before. For me I usually do them in a couple of hours. And some of thoose levels I can do in my sleep. Because the levels are mostly levels that already have been in the game on lower levels. Or a small modified level of what you already have played before. Or that had have the same levels every time they had pearlparadise so you know how to play them.

So for me I think that it´s a god idea to do different. But they should be duable.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,801 Farm Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

@piaandersson

Tks for your suggestions. I often use the 3 showels booster it make me win a lot of time and like you I use boosters usually to pass levels and not for events. I'll try to play more time level 8 without boosters or waiting for next event.

@wafercookieflippers

All King's game are similar but different.May be is a game plan? We dont know but I love to play it relaxes me

Sorry if sometimes my English is not perfect.🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?