Amelia's Adventure - Live Now! 🌍🛩

Options

Comments

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options

@Chicken_Slayer @piaandersson @merpet @encantes

I didn't want to say this earlier because I wasn't sure you all were missing the new tractor booster, but now that I am relatively certain...

I believe there is one set of Amelia levels for the old tractors. One set of Amelia for the new tractors. I talked with @Foley1362 and he had the same idea. I am not sure if his levels changed once he got the new tractors but I am willing to bet yes.

That being said, I don't know if the levels are that much easier. The rewards are the same.

So the Amelia event will look differently based on your tractor booster (new versus old), not based on what level you are on in the saga map.

♥️🐳

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

My suspicion exactly as well @wafercookieflippers .

I played/stuck on level 14 this morning and had the same board as posted earlier (forget who) but now that I literally got updated to the new tractor 🚜 booster the level has now changed to this

I suspect the levels are tied to the booster not the level you are on in the main game.

Just my 2 🍩🍩

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,801 Farm Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

@wafercookieflippers

This is now my new level 8 and I have had the new tractor booster in both different level 8:

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited March 2020
    Options

@wafercookieflippers and @Foley1362 I had the old tractor yesterday and I have the hard levels on the event. I have played 13 levels whit the old tractor.

Today I got the new tractor. Still have the hard levels.

On page 2 in this thread one can see picture of level 8 stan:s easy one and encantes hard one. Now encantes have the same that stan showed.

@encantes so you now have the easier one and still has the new tractor and if I understand @Chicken_Slayer correct you had the hard levels whit the old tractor, but now has the easier one because the level you show are on the easy one. On your film you shows that you now have the new tractor.

@merpet how is it for you. Has your event changed to the easier one.

For me it seems My guess was correct. That the one on higher levels had/have the hard one or they just did a test to have two different ones and they have seen that to many don´t make it and now getting it over to easier for everyone.

If I look on me, encantes and chicken_slayer the idea that it has to do whit the tractorbooster. It can fit on chicken_slayer but not in me or encantes.

I looked on my game just a couple of minutes ago and still have the hard. I will wait a little bit longer to see if it changes even for me.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Easier to clear with the new booster ... as it can open 1 row of flowers

• piaandersson
    edited March 2020
    Options

@stan1981 The levels of the easy event, that have been shown here in the thread. Level 7, 8 and 14 have all 3 been in the regular game. And they can be done whit the old tractor and what I remember now I didn´t have to use booster on them. But sure whit the new tractor all levels not just in the event will be a little bit easier.

So if my event change over to the easy one I will finish the event and that whitout having to use many boosters, becuase as it seems right now it is levels that I have played before in the regular game.

• piaandersson
    Options

Now it has also changed for me.

@merpet look on your game, it should have changed for you to. Because it seems that they changing it for everyone. So you should at least be able to play all levels.

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

Got it done finally 💪🏻🚜☘️

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options

congratulations @Foley1362 ! Well done! Hat's off to you! 🤗☘️♥️🐳

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?