Glitch in level 3048

Options
124Β»

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,809 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj I tried the download on my Samsung Android but it's no possible to watch it due to the RAR extension file. You need to have a specific app to watch it!

@Zaandeur may you please re-post your video with another file extension?

Many thanks for your helpπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Zaandeur
    Zaandeur Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

@encantes I compressed the avi-file I sent earlier using the winrar compressor. You would first have to decompress it, but I don't know if that is possible on your Samsung. I just converted the video into mp4 format, which should be readable on your phone. But I am not allowed to upload mp4 files here. So I renamed it to .txt. Can you re-rename it to .mp4? Then you should be able to see it. But basically, the vid only shows the never-ending strawberry waterfall. Just missing the whipped-cream πŸ€ͺ.

• encantes
    Options

@Zaandeur I watched the video with rename.mp4 in my mobile, but is not possible to upload here.

May you please try to find an extension to watch it from all device and for the Community?

Many thanks

Very good πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“and ice cream πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Zaandeur
    Options

@encantes there is a very limited list of file extensions, which are allowed to post here. Only files with the following extensions are allowed: txt, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, bmp, tiff, ico, zip, gz, tar.gz, tgz, psd, ai, pdf, doc, xls, ppt, docx, xlsx, pptx, log, rar, 7z. I have inserted the mp4 video now in a powerpoint presentation, which I have managed to open and play on a Samsung android phone. I hope it now also works for you? 🀞

• encantes
    Options

Many thanks @Zaandeur it's ok

@PummyRaj did you watch the video?

• Zaandeur
    Options

πŸ“πŸ’­

πŸ“πŸ’­

πŸ“πŸ’­

☁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?