❄️ Farm Pass Frosty Season - How to Play!❄️ HERE
🐥 Beat the Superstar Contest is back in action 🐥 HERE

Can level 3231 be beaten without boosters?

MountainMomMountainMom Posts: 1,079 Game Expert

I have believed that every level can be beaten without boosters...until I got to level 3231. I have watched several online videos about level 3231 and every one has required multiple boosters to beat Rancid. This level has not only frustrated me immensely, but it is causing me to think about never playing Farm Heroes again unless I just want to keep collecting daily boosters. I find it quite discouraging to encounter such a difficult level when I am nearing the end of current levels. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 12,628 Superstar

Hello dear @MountainMom 🤗

How are you and your family, dear?

I have passed this level only couple of days ago! Let me check and get back to you as soon as I can 👍️ (Sunday is a very busy day for me, please don't mind if I do not reply back till the evening).

Talk to you soon! Have a lovely day 🐤 🐤

Signature - Superstar new 2020 FHS exp FINALpng
  • MountainMomMountainMom Posts: 1,079 Game Expert

I will patiently await your next message, @PummyRaj. Thank you for such a quick response!

• MountainMomMountainMom Posts: 1,079 Game Expert

Thank you @PummyRaj, I did not use any companions, but I used a shovel and tractor booster to grow seeds to eliminate the slimy squares. I got past the level, so thanks again for your help.

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 12,628 Superstar

Great to know that dear @MountainMom 👌

I have stopped with level # 3234, saving rest of the levels for my next "Honey Bee" challenge. I have collected enough points for the team. Now, it's others turn to collect ☺️

Only 30 more levels left for the last level 🙌 All the very best with the rest of the levels.

Have a wonderful day and great week ahead 🐤 🐇 🐤

Signature - Superstar new 2020 FHS exp FINALpng