🌟 Check our new Starry Night event HERE! 🌙 | Check 1, 2, 3 Grow HERE! 🌱🌱🌱
🌴 Win 30 Gold bars here with your Summer Holiday 🌺 | Win 30 Gold Bars here with cake 🧁
Share what level you're on here 💪 | Say hi here 👋 | Find out your Cropsies name here 🍏
🚨 Read before posting! Most frequent support questions here 🚨

Change device and loose all my boosters

andy1969andy1969 Posts: 1 New Bee

When i buy a new device and sign in farm heroes and i had loose all my boosters

Why is that?

Best Answer

Answers

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 6,944 Game Expert

Hello and welcome to this community

Unfortunately, it is so. Where you received the boosters, they will stay. Boosters are not transferable to another device. You can read about that in the help center. In the game on the gear wheel - question mark = help center. You can only use the boosters on the old device.

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• MountainMomMountainMom Posts: 402 Game Expert

Hi @andy1969, One more piece of information: You can continue to play on both devices if they are both still functional. Your progress is stored in your account, but boosters are stored locally on your device. That is why boosters "disappear" when you play on a new device even though your progress remains intact.

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 5,068 Community Manager

@Spinnifix @wykoon and @MountainMom, thank you for helping @andy1969 out 🤩

@andy1969, I hope this clears out any doubts but please let us know if you need further assistance. Oh and big Welcome to the Community, hope we see you around 🤗

🎤Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback! Share yours here 🎤

🔥 Hot right Now in Farm 🌶

⭐ Win Gold Bars here ⭐

Don't forget to wash your hands 😉

• wykoonwykoon Posts: 839 Level 5

@QueenB glad that I could help and thanks for accepting my answer 😊🍭🙏🏻

New here and wondering What is this Community about - let's get started! 🤔

Having language barrier? Join our international corner for German, French and Spanish speakers 🌏️

Got issues with your games? Go to HELP CENTER, contact Player Support team or get some insights from other community members in the Support section. My comments or recommendations are MOSTLY based on my personal and gaming experiences, apply at your own risk 🙊

Just Play. Have fun. Enjoy the Game

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 6,944 Game Expert

@QueenB

Hello QueenB🌻

I think it's great that you mention us and give a reaction. It's a great feeling. So you know that you are always on the right track. I'm serious. Unfortunately not everyone does it. That is too bad.

Thank you and all the best♥🤗

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?