🚨New! Rancid's Challenges 🦝🦝🦝

Options

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@encantes If I understand you correct you like me have 24 hours timecount. So 1 cest should be 1 hour after midnight tonight. I guess that could have to do with bst (brittish time). For me bst are 1 hour after me. So when I have 1 in the night brittish have midnight.

If you look on the first picture queenb put in so it said bst. So maybe it all counts from that, and then your time is correct. Because you are 1 hour after bst. I don´t know how they think but think your time are correct in this one. 1 hour after midnight.

But for me I think it best to assume that it ends at midnight even if yours says 1 hour after.

And I wonder will it end with this, friday, or will it be even saturday and sunday. Just wait and see if you get more popups with new ones.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,809 Farm Moderator
    Options

@piaandersson I think they use for timings refer London ( Greenwich +1 in the summer time) while in my country Italy is Greenwich +2.

In the winter time London is Gmt +0, Rome Gmt +1

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

Challenge NO. 5 from Rancid⁉️⁉️😒😠

1. Were are Gifts at last Challenge ⁉️⁉️

2. How Complete 10 New Levels, from New Challenge ⁉️⁉️

3. 3th Days No More New Levels on FHS ‼️⁉️⁉️‼️ 🥴👎👎😏

• encantes
    edited July 2020
    Options

@piaandersson @SBH

yeahhhhh I got the rewards!

Just now show up the 6th Challenge: you have to collect 300 strawberries 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

• suzeq02
    suzeq02 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

I do not have any new levels to work!!!!!!!!! Therefore, I could not compete in yesterday’s challenge and if I am correct, I can not work past levels to get 300 strawberries so ......... I am missing out on today’s challenge as well! I am upset about this!

• encantes
    Options

@suzeq02 Hi, may I suggest to you to play old levels and tomorrow you will have awards. Is easier to play first levels with strawberries, I think from levels 5 or 6, check one's with a lot of 🍓. Let me know. Enjoy your play! 😉😉😉

• piaandersson
    edited July 2020
    Options

@encantes I haven´t open yet. But if you got the reward I should to. So even that challenge had the wrong info in the popup. Because you played old levels.

@suzeq02 Since you out of levels you should be higher up then me so play level 2734 a couple of time. That´s what I´m going to do, so if you miss by playing that level then I to miss the rewards. That the level I usually use when I have to collect strawberries.

And if this challenge, collecting strawberries, works the same way as quest you don´t have to finish the level. So just contrate on getting strawberries.

For those that are lower down can try level 958.

• christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    Options

So I passed 10 levels and I was told I didn't meet the requirements

• piaandersson
    Options

@christine88 Did you only play normal levels or did you have hard levels in the 10. If you had hard levels or rancid levels they don´t count.

• christine88
    christine88 Posts: 844 Level 5
    Options

I did normal levels but I was also in a race ... So maybe like you said not all my level counts. Oh well on to the next challenge. If I play previous level will they count for strawberries or just new levels?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?