๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
Farm is celebrating 10 years! ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŒพ
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿšœ Get all the info HERE

Hi!

Options
ccheffro
ccheffro Posts: 2 Newbie

Ugh so uncomputer friendly I couldnโ€™t figure out how to say Hi without starting a new discussion! So HI!

i live in Plymouth MA, only games I play are farm heroโ€™s saga, and super farm heroโ€™s saga, just love them. Where is everyone from?

Comments

• ccheffro
    ccheffro Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Op figured out how to reply lol

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there @ccheffro ๐Ÿ‘‹Warm welcome to the Farm Heroes Saga Community ๐Ÿค—

So happy to have you here ๐Ÿคฉ

I am one of the Community Manager here, together withย @QueenBย and we're playing from beautiful Barcelona. On this Community, people come from all around the World and that's so beautiful ๐ŸŒWhere are you playing from?

๐Ÿ‘‰New here?

๐ŸIf you want toย find outย more about the game and the Studio,ย check ourย hottest topics here

๐ŸIf you wantย more fun,ย check theย Fun Area here

๐ŸIf you wantย more Gold and Boosters, check all ourย contests here

If you have any questions, you can always ask us:ย @QueenBย @wafercookieflippersย @firebombmarkusย @Foley1362ย @mysticalmystyย @bearwithmeย @BQN537ย @PummyRajย @encantesย @MountainMom

So see you around, guys ๐Ÿ˜‰

Happy playing and don't forget to have fun ๐Ÿ’

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to our friendly community @ccheffro ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป

Hope you are enjoying it and we are glad to help in any way we can ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    Options

Hi @ccheffro ! ๐Ÿค—

I am from the farm-loving state of Wisconsin! ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿง€๐ŸŒฝ

I play Farm Heroes Saga, also some of the Candy Crush games and a few others.

Do you have any fun plans for the 4th?

โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿณ

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hiya @ccheffro Glad you decided it to join our community and welcome ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™m from NYC ( yes, we do have farm in NYC ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @ccheffro How are you? Happy that you join this Community ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I love play Farm heroes saga, is part of my day life, I'm writing from Rome Italy ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒ, hoping you have fun here, if you have any question dont hesitate to ask. Have a lovely evening๐Ÿค—

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,956 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @ccheffro and welcome to our wonderful community of fellow Farm Heroes players.

So you live near where the pilgrims landed? I have some cousins that live not too far from Boston. I live in San Antonio, TX. Iโ€™m glad you found your way here to the community. I hope you stay and explore and have fun. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿจ๐Ÿ’•

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @ccheffro

Welcome to our fabulous community.

I live in Australia and have been playing farm heroes for years.

Hope to see you around ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฌ

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,796 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @ccheffro Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am from the Great Lakes State - Michigan. Did not have the opportunity to visit all the lakes yet! But, did see the Upper Peninsula ๐Ÿ™‚

Since you said you love the both Farm Heroes Saga and the Farm Heroes Super Saga games, I thought of giving you a heads-up about the contests that are going on in both the games.

Our Community Manager @QueenMia has given the links for all the contests that are going on in Farm Heroes game, in their above comment.

I would like to invite you to participate in the "Farm Heroes Super Saga" game contest. It is a very fun contest! And guess what? FHSS is the game of the month for the Community. Here is the link for you to enter the contest and get a chance to win up to 50 Gold Bars ---> Crack the Code and win Gold Bars for your Farm Heroes Super Saga game

** Just click on those Green Fonts and you will open the contest. Scroll down all the way to find an open Comment box to type your reply for the puzzle.

All the very Best with all the contests. If you need any assistance, we are here to give you a hand.

Hope you will participate in the Contests and have fun in the Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ•

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?