Comments

• Melbennett
    Melbennett Posts: 484 Level 3

What’s up with the game

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited July 2020

Hi everyone!

I can confirm that the cropsies collection works on levels that you've already passed. So you can scroll back to your favourite ones and collect as many as you can! @encantes @piaandersson

Also, you should get a pop up to inform you on the collection progression once a day - We do not have much info about this so can't give you an exact time frame, but let us know if you don't see anything after 24 hours.

@Melbennett - If the event did not pop up for you, then it means you won't get it this time. We understand that this is not ideal, but one of the reasons why this happens is that, we’re constantly aiming for the best player experience and sometimes this means that we need to verify what the best option is. In order to do that, we need to check how different groups experience the game. By giving some players a particular event, and others another event, or maybe no event at all, we can compare the data from those different groups and learn how appealing and fun different elements of the game are. This is how we make sure that we only give our players what they really enjoy! But don't get disheartened if you missed some event. Since it's completely random, you will probably get lucky for the next one!

I hope that clarifies but let us know if you have more questions!

Happy playing 🍒

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,975 Pet Rescue Moderator

I had the pop up, but along with others, cannot collect required crops when I don't know what they are 🤦‍♀️

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5
    edited July 2020

@QueenMia So if I understand you correct. @encantes have one type where she is in a team to collect crops. And I have one that I only play for my self.

For me I prefer to play on my own and not depend on others in order to get rewards. And that for two reason. If I play for my self it only affects me if I don´t collect whats needed. And the other way around. I´m not affected if others don´t do there part. So for me I prefer to play on my own.

I haven´t open the game yet today so don´t know if I have got popups about progress. But consider that I´m little confused about the time. If that I already played was in frame or not I will play later today if I don´t get a popup about progress.

@encantes So it seems we have two different ones. So no wonder the popups don´t match.

@Chicken_Slayer If I understand you, you have the same popup as encantes about 8 billions, then you don´t get a specifik number that just you need to collect. You should just collect as many as you can. And then just wait until friday (or will it be saturday since rewards will be given the next day) to see if your team collected enough. That said if I understand queenmia correct.

• Melbennett

Thank you for the response that helps and I do understand. Regardless I love this game and will not stop playing .. good luck to all thee players 👍

• Melbennett

Good morning to everyone hope you all have a very blessed day

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager

Yes, you understand correctly, @piaandersson 🙌Thanks for your input! That's most helpful to us!

@Chicken_Slayer - You need to collect as many cropsies as possible: Only the cropsies that count toward passing the level will be taken into consideration for the event.

I hope that helps clarify for everyone but let us know if there's still any grey area - Thank you and we hope you enjoy playing 🍒

• Leny05
    Leny05 Posts: 123 Level 2

I only received the popup but i can't play then i wish to play cause i have not event. I love this game and i have been year playing this game. If i receive the popup why i can't play it ? It suppose if i receive it i can play . I think if i can't it should be to receive then.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,720 Farm Moderator

Hi @Leny05 you can play new levels and old levels, I don't have event like you, but I love this game and if you can collect some booster why not with the Rainbow Bridge I think is funny.

I wish you to collect a lot of crospies🍓🍓🍓

• tkbm7872
    tkbm7872 Posts: 582 Level 3

yes!! here is Wednesday the 22nd and I don't see the game either !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?