Boosters locked

Abbysmom2016
Abbysmom2016 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi! All of the sudden at around level 320 all of my boosters locked? For no reason I am unable to use boosters. Why? Please help

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our community

Which device do you use? If you are playing on a mobile device, please do this:

Check app update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after turning on> Open game and sign in.

Please clear the cache.

If you're playing on a PC, try a different browser. I would still play normally and it will come off. It could be a temporary disturbance.

Good Luck

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,032 Level 5

@Abbysmom2016 There is a couple of things you can try.

You can try to scroll down and play some specifik levels. Take them in the order they written.

Level 5.. Level 8...Level 13... Level 23...Level 31... And level 72.

Then try the level you are on.

If that didn´t help. If you play on android mobil clear the cache. You should find that in the moible if you go to settings---apps. Find farm heroes and there go to storage and then click clear cache. If you play on iphone you can´t clear the cache. If you play on a computer clear the cache in the browser you use.

If that didn´t help. Log out from the game and then open the game and play witout logging in. Play levels 1 up to 73. Then log in again. It is a quit of levels to play again. One played just 1 - 15 and got the boosters back, so you can try that first.

If that didn´t help the only option left is to reinstall the game. But reinstall the game can make you loose your boosters so you start whit just 1.

The problem was reported to the studio april 14 but have not been fixed yet.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/292387/locked-boosters-reported-to-the-studio/p1

• Abbysmom2016
    Abbysmom2016 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi youguys!! THANK you for your help! I played levels and my boosters are back!! Yayyyyyy! Thank you so much for your help!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,861 Candy Moderator

Hello @Abbysmom2016 Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community 🤗

I am very glad to know that your boosters are back by re-playing those specific levels. It means, you are one of the luckiest players 👍️

Most players had to go with reinstalling the game App, as replaying above levels did not work for them. I am very very happy for you ❤️

Just wondering... which device are you using and are you logged in through Facebook OR King account?

Keep enjoying your games and have a Farmtastic day and a great week ahead 🍓 🍐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?