šŸ† Farm Challenges!

Options

Comments

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

Well it seems that yesterday is was 3 different companions, because I didnĀ“t get the reward.

Todays challenge is to collect 10 new stars. And this one I guess one can try to be better in old levels. But this one I just skip. Because the new levels I have are hard and the old ones that have 1 or 2 stars probably are hard they to. If I had an event now it had been possible.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

@piaandersson Today I got the rewards with 3 different companions.

Today I've played some old levels with only 2 or 1 star and I got more thsn 10 stars.

I let you know tomorrow šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ¤—šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰

• linamc31
    linamc31 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2020
    Options

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• piaandersson
    Options

@linamc31 They only allow english here in farm hereos.

I translated yours on google (from spanish) and got "I have not been able to start my challenge yet, my app does not appear and it is updated" DonĀ“t sure that I got it right. If I get it wrong, maybe you can come back in english.

If it is the popup you mean by that, the app does not appear. From what I understand this challenge is a test and not all players have this challenge. And since it still have problems in it so donĀ“t be sorry that you miss it.

• someone4me
    someone4me Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

MonarchsĀ have many natural enemies. Predators such asĀ spidersĀ and fire antsĀ killĀ andĀ eat monarchĀ eggs andĀ caterpillars. Some birds and waspsĀ feedĀ on adultĀ butterflies.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I am getting so many pop ups I cannot keep track at times the last one that I received was get 10 stars ā­ļø 3 to go but I did win this one

Good luck everyone and enjoy šŸ˜‰

• suzeq02
    suzeq02 Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

BQN537 It looks like you won this challenge! Congratulations!

• piaandersson
    Options

Well the popups is what they is. Yesterday I didnĀ“t play the challenge to collect 10 stars so I should had the popup that I missed it. But no. No popup about that. But I got todays challenge to collect 300 strawberries. I scrolled down and played old levels. When I opened a level I looked on what the companion had, if there was strawberry I played. So I have collected 300, will see tomorrow if I get the reward.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

@piaandersson I got the rewards yestarday for the 10 stars and I played new and old levels.

The challenge for today was to collect 300 suns or water droplets, I'll write you later about this last challenge. šŸ¤—šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‰šŸ¤—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?