Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

I can’t send nor receive lives via Facebook. FIXED πŸ‘‰ Update your game!

Options

Comments

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options

@QueenB , I'm playing on KING, not Facebook.

I did play on there but had the same problem, no lives/beans, they were sent and requested, but nothing arrived. So took the advice to download updated game, and link it to my KING account.

I've done all of the things suggested, but it's still the same, just one person responds, and requests sent from me to my husband, and visa versa, never materialise.

We both play on Laptops/Windows 10/KING Games room/good web connection

This has been happening for weeks, it's not a matter of waiting for members from different time-zones.

πŸ™„

• mabbott22
    mabbott22 Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited June 2020
    Options

Mine looks like this. I’ve logged on. Turned it off and on,I use my iPad to play on since it has a big screen. I hope someone can help I really need to get extra lives from friends, it’s not fair that I give out but can’t receive any back.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

If you are referring to the heart symbol next to your avatar, this will always show up like this as you can't send live to yourself. You can only send lives to your friends which is why you get the option to click on the heart symbol next to your friends name but not on your own.

Because it looks like this in your game, you might think your friends see the same and can't send you lives but I can assure you that is not the case ☺️

• Eggcracker
    edited June 2020
    Options

Dear @QueenB @QueenB

I wasn't getting lives when I played on Facebook, and was told by KING it was a Facebook problem/glitch.

I play on KING, and get the same thing, no lives/beans, same with my playing partner, even though we send them!

Personally I think, but have no proof, that smartphone players can't be bothered to help out other players, but that still doesn't explain why we two laptop players aren't getting lives that we send each other!

Please sort this out KING, we can't take-on challenges without beans to buy shovels, or just admit this is a game that takes money as a priority. I could live with that, then I will know to walk away.

I'm now down to under 1000 beans, again.

Taken all advice cache/sign out sign in/downloaded new version. Good connection, laptops windows 10.

I'm starting to feel like I'm talking to an ISP helpline, 'have you tried turning it off and on again?' 🀨

• stacywhitt37
    stacywhitt37 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I'm in the same boat. Or farm. I used to get them, beans and lives, from Facebook friends and king friends, but I got locked out of my account and when I get back in, it all stopped. No more beans, no extra lives from friends, fro n either platform. Super bummer to play. I'm at level 2458 and am super stuck. Having beans to get the extra really helps. Been stuck here for a while.

• Eggcracker
    Options

Hiya, on 3192 now, but I've been playing for years, not buying my way through.

I wish we could choose our friends, but lives/beans sent between me and my husband don't get through.

There has been no real help from King, which makes me think we non-buyers are no longer welcome, this is a free game, as long as you pay to win!!

Nice to meet you @stacywhitt37

• Hale
    Hale Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

I was also in the same boat. However, when I updated to the latest version, I had about 80 sent lives and beans. Still not getting them regularly but when I rebooted, I got some more. Worth a try. I am playing on mobile.

• stacywhitt37
    Answer βœ“
    Options

So, check it out. After I wrote my comment, I went back into my app permissions, cleared the cashe, went back into the game, into settings and logged out, closed out the game and restarted my device.

When I went back into the game and logged back into my account using my email instead of Facebook, all my messages came back with the beans and lives. And, I can now send them and they are getting received. πŸ‘€πŸ»

• stacywhitt37
    Options

I hear what y are saying. I also have been playing for a long time, and not buying either. And definitely no luck with Facebook glitches. I definitely think game works better as an app. I play on a tablet. But, today act I fed your posts and what Queen B has written, I was able to get the messages again. Hopefully it will help you. I had about 50 messages to go through. 😁

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Very helpful @stacywhitt37 and thanks for sharing this so others can also try πŸ‘

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?