I can’t send nor receive lives via Facebook. FIXED πŸ‘‰ Update your game!

Options

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,669 Community Manager
    Options

@Eggcracker I still think it's better for you to play through the Microsoft App rather than Facebook or King.com in order to improve your gaming experience.

As our games are played by millions of people around all around the world, this means sometimes there can be a delay in messages being delivered, due to sheer volume.

This is something we're constantly working to improve, however it does also rely on some factors which are outside our control, such as linked social media networks and internet providers.Β 

Nevertheless, the team continues to look in to this and constantly working on improvements.

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    edited June 2020
    Options

I'm going to show my ignorance now, easy for me, but I don't understand what you mean when you say play on MS App, I thought I was? I have the game installed, that's what I'm playing.

What do I sign-in with if not King or Facebook? Do I have to start over from the beginning?

Some step by step advice is more than welcome.

CheersπŸ™‚

• EviEvaki
    EviEvaki Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hello!

I have the same question (s).

I play from FB. I cannot accept lives / beans, even though I am 100% sure that my friends send me.

I have already updated mozilla (thought that was the problem), I unistalled mozilla and tried Opera, but I have the same problems.

--- What do you mean it is better to play through MS app? I have started through FB. Do I must to change? Do I have to start over? From the very begginning?

Thanks you :)

• Eggcracker
    Options

-- What do you mean it is better to play through MS app? I have started through FB. Do I must to change? Do I have to start over? From the very begginning?

@QueenB we are confused,

I'm old, but not totally PC ignorant, but what is straightforward to teenagers with smartphonitis, isn't the same for me (us)

• Kirkby
    Kirkby Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am finding out that it may be a windows 10 snag. When I play on my computer that is Ubuntu based, I have no problems.

• EviEvaki
    Options

What is Ubuntu? I never hear about that. Probably is new in my country, I am not sure. Is ti like we say Microsoft?

• EviEvaki
    Options

Hello again.

And I now checked that I receive requests from friends to send them lives, but I cannot have any live from them 😦

• QueenB
    Options

Hi guys and I'm back. Happy Monday πŸ€—

So when I say play through the Microsoft App I mean this one. If you have Windows 10 on your PC, click on the link and you will be prompt to download the App.

Once downloaded, set it up by connecting it to your Facebook account so your progress can sync. @EviEvaki, this is what we recommend for you.

So, do you have Windows 10?

• QueenB
    Options

@Eggcracker, I had a look at your game records and yes, you do have the game app installed from Microsoft store however, our records show that there hasn't been any activity since March and it looks like you play mostly trough Facebook.

Can you open the game app (search on your PC for the app), make sure it is up to date, and give the game app a try and see if you get lives.

Let me know if this helps 😊

• Eggcracker
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi @QueenB , the game is still on my FB page, but no longer played on there as I wasn't getting lives, and was told that this was a Facebook problem..

So I downloaded the new version from MS apps and play it under my King account. I did that because the old FHS version isn't updating levels any longer, and I wanted to keep my score/kudos.

Should I remove the app from FB?

My husband plays too, and has done the same as me. We see requests to send lives, and ask for them from each other, but they never arrive. Though I do get them often from a player called Lu*****rl 😐️

I'm in a right muddle I think!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?