๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

where are my "5 extra moves" tokens?

PGkeen
PGkeen Posts: 14 Level 2

From time to time I win a 5 extra moves token, either from a Honey Harvest reward or a daily bonus. However I don't seem to be able to claim those moves. I imagined perhaps they were awarded at the very next time I played, but that wasn't the case. How do I claim those 5 extra moves?

Answers

• PGkeen
    PGkeen Posts: 14 Level 2

From time to time I win a 5 extra moves token, either from a Honey Harvest reward or a daily bonus. However I don't seem to be able to claim those moves. I imagined perhaps they were awarded at the very next time I played, but that wasn't the case. How do I claim those 5 extra moves?

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,087 Farm Moderator

Hi @PGkeen and a warm Welcome in this Community ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“ ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ“

In the Honey Harvest if you win with your team, the rewards is +5 extra moves at the start of the next level and there is no way to keep this booster for later. If you check your pre-game boosters, you will have the option to buy this booster for 6 Gold bars. In the daily bonus you don't win the +5 booster but only shovels, tractors, collect colors and +1.

When you finish your game and you don't win, you have the chance to buy +5 for 9 Gold bars.

In the meantime if you want to have more fun here in the Community please check here:

Hot right Now in Farmย 

To win some gold bars:

ย Farm's Got Talentย Win 30 Gold Bars hereย Share your ideal Farm place toย Win 30 Gold Bars hereย 

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 12,829 Friends Moderator

Hello @PGkeen and welcome to our fantastic community.

Many players are confused by the +5 reward. It is not a booster that you can use whenever you choose. Instead it is automatically added to the very next level on your map after the one you finished to get that reward. You cannot save it to be used on a different level. It is a one-time use on one specific level.

Because of all the confusion with this reward, I will suggest an idea to treat it like other rewards. Please vote for the idea when you see it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?