🥊 Farm Summer Tournament 🏆

Options

Comments

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @QueenB, made it to round 2😁 finished in 1st place, now back to berry picking 🍓🥰

Congratulations @encantes, good luck in the next round 🥰🐰

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,801 Farm Moderator
    Options

@Nat09 Wow well done! 1st one of your round 👏👏👏👏👏

I've collected a lot of strawberries playing old levels, but you need a lot of time, I'll try it.

Good luck to you and to all others players🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Awesome @Nat09 💪😃

Go for Strawberries 🍓🍓🍓🍓

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB I too qualified for second round. I think it was only one of thoose in mine that didn´t.

But the text in the popup now in second round is missleading in my opion. The text say first that only top three will qualify for next round and top three will get rewards. (1 in the picture) So far it´s ok. But the next text under say that I have qualified for next round. (2 in the picture) Sure as long as I´m placed in top three thats correct. For me I think that text (2) should not even be there since it is 3 days left so things will change. And it says (1) that only top three will go to next so to say that I have qualified became wrong for me.

• tkbm7872
    tkbm7872 Posts: 582 Level 3
    Options

Hello!! @ BQN537 thanks for the information !! good luck!!!

• piaandersson
    Options

@QueenB Now I´m on place 4. But the text that I have qualified still there now above me. Now on 4 place that should have been removed. So if I goes on the text I am qualified, but if I go on the first text I would not be. So I think that maybe some will think that they have reaced next round (final) because that what the text says.

• tkbm7872
    tkbm7872 Posts: 582 Level 3
    Options

Hello!! It seems that I have the round of consolation !! very sad!!!

• piaandersson
    Options

@QueenB Now it became strange/crazy. I cleared the cache and logged out and then logged in again. When I logged in I got the consolation round. As you see in my previous pictures I was in round 2.

When I have a normal event and log out and then in again I can get so I have two event. The one that I had and one new. But now the one I had (round 2) disseapeared and it take it that I didn´t qualified. So I got the consolation round.

Now I don´t care that I miss round 3 because I didn´t expected to reach that one anyway. But now I don´t even get the chance.

To you others that are trying to get to round 3, if you get any problem/glitch/bugs in the game during the tournament, whatever you do don´t clear the cache because that will probably get you the same that I got.

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,085 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Got a gift this morning of plus 1 and 1 collector. Not sure if that was for 2nd or 3rd place. 🎁🍓

Round 2 I have just qualified for the next round.

I am so glad that you can try to get a better score on older levels or I would be out of the tournament, no strawberries 🍓 on my current level 🤗🚜🐨

• piaandersson
    edited October 2020
    Options

@BQN537 I´m not sure that I understand you correct. Do you mean that you have played in round 2 so you have qualified for round 3 (final round). If you think that, you are wrong. You will not know until the round are over that will be october 23. So keep an eye on your place. You have to be in top three when it ends october 23 to qualify for round three.

Look on that I wrote a little above. That I think that the popup gives missleading information.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?