πŸ₯Š Farm Summer Tournament πŸ†

Options

Comments

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,085 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@piaandersson

I have played round two and qualified for the next round. I always keep an eye πŸ‘ on the leaderboard and try to stay in the top three.

Hope this makes more sense πŸ¨πŸ€—

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

Wow -that farm tournament looks like soooo much fun - I sure wish I had the event! @piaandersson - you definitely do not have to de-install/re-install to clear the cache in an Apple device. It is a pretty simple process and I have cleared my cache but no luck - but I appreciate your help - however there are no Android devices in my household.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    edited October 2020
    Options

@bearwithme It was a member here in the community that said that you couldnΒ΄t clear cache in iphone so they had to reinstall to do that.

But only clearing cache donΒ΄t work. And the same just log out, play and then log in usually not works. You have to do all steps.

Close the game totally. Clear the cache in settings. Open the game but donΒ΄t click play. Instead go to the cirkel down to the left and then profile and log out. Then play the 5 first levels. Close the game totally again. Open the game. Go down to the cirkel and log in. And then play.

ThatΒ΄s what I do when I missing events or something else and so far it has worked most of the time for me on android. But I canΒ΄t say for sure that it works for you, not just that you are on apple but also some of the events and other things are just for some.

@BQN537 It made sense.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

Wow @piaandersson tjats a pretty convoluted process but I will give it a try and see if it works (but not right now - pretty busy with work😊).

Appreciate all the help. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜ŠπŸ¨πŸ’•

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@bearwithme No thatΒ΄s not really convoluted, it just looks like that when you put it down in words.

• Melbennett
    Melbennett Posts: 484 Level 3
    Options

Really like the tournament

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,707 Friends Moderator
    Options

I qualified for Round 2 but will not try to go on because I am near last level in Farm Heroes Saga. If only top three move forward, I don't have enough runway, and I don't think replayng past levels counts.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,801 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @MountainMom you can collect strawberries from any new levels or a played level where you improved the star rating. In this case the new " Go to level" is very helpful.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Β 

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Does anybody know which levels one can collect more Strawberries?

Lets share the levels we encounter that has strawberries so we can help eachother out ☺️I played level 2218 - 2219 - 2220 and these have strawberries πŸ€—

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,801 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @QueenB and Good Morning to all 🌞🌞🌞

I check the Companions, if someone has the strawberries I try to play. I started from level 500 and up.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?